Huntsville Car Scene.com

Huntsville Car Scene.com (http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/forum.php)
-   Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage (http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   All Hondas Meet (http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/showthread.php?t=1315)

Munchie September 26th 12:33 PM

I think that we should make this happen soon. I am really bored every weekend,lol and really need something to do. I think that anytime in OCT or early Nov, would be a good Idea. I enjoyed myself, and did anyone pic up those reflectors when I left?lol I appreciate everything that you guys did to get this thing put together. Whenever you guys find out a date, let me know, I will start posting it on all the other forums that I am a part of. I am only a part of about 30 other forums.lol I know that some of the FASHO, and X-FASHO, ACCTC folks would have been there had they known about it. But I understand, some of them dont really have the INTERNET access that some of us are fortunate to have. I will definatly be a part of the next one. I have talked to all the folks that I had coming to the previous one, and they were all tied up working on thier and others cars at the time of the GTG. But they assure me that they will be at the next one. I am trying to talk my brother into driving all Three of his out there as well.lol

CADster September 26th 12:37 PM

luke grabbed every one of them... we are putting them on his wall.

i think you have made him a bagger for life LOL
on the way home he said that is what he wants to do with the stepside.

first Sunday in Nov. is looking good.
(Nov. 5th)

but date will be set in stone this week.

B20KidDA9 September 26th 01:10 PM

So far the 5th sounds great! Im gonna see if I can get a few more hondas from my area to show up there. I know for sure my friend with his rsx type s will show up if he hasnt sold his car by then. I might beable to get a teg or 2 from chattanooga to show up.

Munchie September 26th 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CADster
luke grabbed every one of them... we are putting them on his wall.

i think you have made him a bagger for life LOL
on the way home he said that is what he wants to do with the stepside.

Turning todays youth into FUTURE MINI-TRUCKERS one at a time.lol Tell him next time I see him he can accually hit the switches if he wants.lol I might even let him crush a few things. :D

CADster September 26th 03:51 PM

he comes with me to any and all weekend shows.

school and a good nights sleep are more important then weeknight cruise-ins IMO,
so he is not allowed to go during the week.

ludeamister September 26th 04:03 PM

mugen if its new with no tags and silver then it probably was him i dont wanna name any names bc i dont know if u know him or not...i know i wouldnt want my name mentioned or anything. I have had 3 chances to be hit this weekend and weekday. Sat night a car in the movie theater parking lot started backing up while i was behind it...it came within inches seriously... mon i got hit... this morning i was turning left at the hughes 72 light and a red and black mustang instead of slowing down behind me (i had my brake lights and turn signal on) i hear him hit the gas and continue i thought for sure i was gonna be hit this morning... im so freaked out right now i dont trust anyone on the road right now...tom if i come to a near accident again (none of these are my fault in any way) i am seriuosly not going to drive the rest of the week... just let my luck pass by or something...

CADster September 26th 05:17 PM

yea.. i had a bronco II almost hit my red lude yesterday.... moron.

how can you not see a bright red car ??

oh i know.... your on a stupid cell phone.

hang up and drive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ludeamister September 26th 08:05 PM

well i found a new job i believe so thats good my car mods wont be put off im thinking about summer next year i should be sc with a bottle new tranny clutch flywheel waterpump blacktrax intake manifold for FI and a good tune... then i have to build the motor so i can get off the 6psi and go to some 12-14 psi thats why i want a m90 yummmm....

respect'89 October 2nd 10:16 AM

Well I found out that I will be out of town November 4th and 5th. So what's everybody's input on the date. I want this finalize ASAP, so I can go ahead and redo the flyers.

Thanks.

Munchie October 2nd 12:26 PM

I think that Nov will be too unpredictable with Weather. I think that sometime between the middle and last weekend in oct would be best. but that is just me.

respect'89 October 2nd 01:04 PM

Well the Farmers Alamanac shows:

October 2006
1st-3rd. Hurricane threat for the Atlantic Coast. Thunderstorms in the Mississippi Valley. 4th-7th. Fair. 8th-11th. Unsettled, with rain. Gusty winds for the Mississippi Valley. 12th-15th. Pleasant, followed by increasing clouds. 16th-19th. Stormy, especially on the Gulf Coast. 20th-23rd. Very unsettled, increasing clouds and wind. 24th-27th. Scattered showers, then fair. 28th-31st. Stormy.

November 2006
1st-3rd. Clearing, colder. Frosts most areas. 4th-7th. Unsettled, milder. 8th-11th. Pleasant. 12th-15th. Major East Coast storm! Heavy showers, few thunderstorms with gale-force winds. 16th-19th. Gusty, unseasonably cold. Fair Mississippi River Valley, becoming overcast, and blustery. 20th-23rd. Fair Mississippi Valley. East unsettled, with rain. 24th-27th. Gusty winds, showers. 28th-30th. Gradually clearing, turning progressively colder.

respect'89 October 2nd 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by munchie
I think that Nov will be too unpredictable with Weather. I think that sometime between the middle and last weekend in oct would be best. but that is just me.

I was thinking on 29th of October, on the 22nd there is the Nashville Honda-Tech Meet and anything before that I'll be working on my car (i will finaly have something to show under the hood) :D

CADster October 2nd 02:40 PM

the 29th will have rain.
says so in your almanac post.

the 5th will be unsettled, but mild for nov. weather.

respect'89 October 2nd 02:43 PM

Yep, you are right. Any suggestion then?

CADster October 2nd 03:16 PM

11th or 12th ?

CADster October 2nd 03:18 PM

oct 29th.... final
rain date nov. 12th

i got a new location as well

respect'89 October 2nd 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CADster
oct 29th.... final
rain date nov. 12th

i got a new location as well

OK Let me know about the location, so I can change the flyers.

CADster October 2nd 03:25 PM

http://www.barney3d.com/cadster/rides/new-location.jpg

more parking, more tables, pond background
(same restrictions.. this is where my wife works)

CADster October 2nd 03:31 PM

Executive Plaza (park area)
555 sparkman drive, huntsville, AL

ludeamister October 2nd 07:52 PM

cadster i just order a obdi ecu megasquirt isnt gonna work imma sell all that stuff... i just bought a falsh and burn if u need one