Huntsville Car Scene.com

Huntsville Car Scene.com (http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/forum.php)
-   Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage (http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   All Hondas Meet (http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/showthread.php?t=1315)

JayKnight August 29th 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babycait
im interested but u guys gotta give me a pretty good heads up so i can plan to come

That is why we are setting the date now, it is pleanty of HEADS UP right now. We all hope to see YOU there....oh yeah and the Lude as well.

respect'89 August 30th 05:57 PM

OK so I just looked up and Big Spring Jam is on the same week-end, so I was thinking to have the meet from 12:00 a.m till 4 p.m.?, that will give people time to go to Big Spring Jam. Let me know if you would preffer other hours. I'm working on a flyer, I just have to add the location and time.

Thank you.

JayKnight August 30th 06:47 PM

Ok I may be the only one on here that has no clue what you are talking about.
WTH is Big Spring Jam, care to fill me in on some of those details? Thanks. Oh
bye the way.....I AM STILL COOOOL !

respect'89 August 30th 07:11 PM

Big Spring Jam = the once a year event in Huntsville filled with live concerts that is held at the Big Spring Park.

PS the proffesor canceled the class for next wednesday so I'll be able to come at the DQ cruise-in at 6 :D

ludeamister August 30th 08:12 PM

ok but jay still cant come... yea i knew bsj was that weekend but dude its gotten so gay over the years... i dont think imma even go.. i think imma offer to work that night. i forgot to ask today but if its during the day then we could probably meet at a resturant or something i dunno... ill know by this friday night for sure. but by this weds we should have the details sorted out... like seriously the only concerts that have good artist last year was like the christian stage... i dont remeber leonard even being there?

cobaltracer August 31st 02:30 AM

Bsj

Dont forget Lynard Skynard<----However you spell it :rolleyes:

ludeamister August 31st 07:00 AM

i didnt think he came last year? id i heard it wasnt coming this year... i probably need to look at whos coming before i call it garbage this year

respect'89 August 31st 08:28 AM

Yea I know that Big Spring Jam sucks, but I did not know if other people are going or not, so that's why I made it from noon till 4. Let me know if you want to change the hours. I would like to know the place we'll have the meet, so I can finish the flyers.

Munchie August 31st 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayKnight
We all hope to see YOU there....oh yeah and the Lude as well.

Carefull now, I know her man.lol j\k

babycait August 31st 10:07 AM

thank u munchie cause cory was gonna say somthing prettty soon lol

babycait August 31st 10:08 AM

so is there a known location yet??

Samir August 31st 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by munchie
Carefull now, I know her man.lol j\k

I was going to say something, but sometimes you can just leave things alone and they go away. ;)

Munchie August 31st 12:19 PM

LOL Yeah I know I just saw the opening and had to take it. I understand how Cory feels, I have been there. All he has to do is where a shirt that says "SHE'S ALL MINE".lol I know that it should be a compliment when someone is gocking(?) over your girl, but sometimes it may get a little uneasy. I am sure that JAYKNIGHT was just playing and I am not trying to bash him for it, in any way, I just thought that it would be funny to say something.lol

respect'89 August 31st 01:04 PM

Quote:

so is there a known location yet??

No not yet, ludeamister is supposed to ask at his work. What is everybody's input about this?

CADster August 31st 01:06 PM

Quote:

thank u munchie cause cory was gonna say somthing prettty soon lol

thats why its better to just not talk to you too much, or to only address the car.

alabama is just too red. too many people who live here are too possessive.

Quote:

Originally Posted by munchie
LOL Yeah I know I just saw the opening and had to take it. I understand how Cory feels, I have been there. All he has to do is where a shirt that says "SHE'S ALL MINE".lol

i know you funnin' and i understand.

but its a relationship, not a ownership

Quote:

Originally Posted by respect'89
No not yet, ludeamister is supposed to ask at his work. What is everybody's input about this?

dont matter to me.... kmart parking lot is a great location IMO.

CADster August 31st 01:13 PM

edit timed out on me...

Quote:

Originally Posted by respect'89

dont matter to me.... kmart parking lot is a great location IMO.

would anyone (like lude owners, but not omitting anyone) like to meet at my house on sunday or something. we can have tech sessions, clean up cars, interiors, whatever.

you can even help me swap my 4ws :)
(thats what im thinking of doing this weeknd)

or put front wheel bearings on the dak
(another idea im thinking about doing)

ludeamister August 31st 04:28 PM

sounds liek fun lets be cadster slaves for the day... yea you ever need help cadster id be happy to try and help. i sort of started to clean my interior yesterday ive got to get the flour out... and yes i might get to ask tonight i dunno im going to work with a friend on a car but i might be abel to.

CADster August 31st 05:00 PM

cool... no biggie.
call me if your coming.. cell - 1-256-694-0525

its just that i have air, shop vac and lots of tools.
several people are not in this boat and air is a life saver when it comes to cars. and we dont have to work on my rides.

i will also have a professional carpet/fabric cleaner this weekend.

ludeamister August 31st 07:46 PM

lol i didnt mean id help you today i meant i would help u if u ever wanted it...well if im not working or something

ludeamister September 3rd 07:11 PM

yea we cant do it at my work to many people i ahve to confirm with and ask if its ok. Freaking whole shopping center