Huntsville Car Scene.com

Huntsville Car Scene.com (http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/forum.php)
-   Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage (http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   All Hondas Meet (http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/showthread.php?t=1315)

sp00led September 21st 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MugenRios2k
Best JDM :D

There ya go, I might take that with my rare discontinued JDM ADVAN RG's. JDM Yo!! :cool:

Naw, seriously though. Should I anticipate any serious turbo builds, jdm bling?

My bro should be there in his new integra. He just got the hand me down eibach/gsr suspention and black rota slips. The red/black combo looks pretty good actually.

respect'89 September 21st 04:35 PM

Quote:

Best JDM :D

Well I was thinking to have an award for best JDM, but because it's not to much recognized we decided not to. And for SPOOLED, you might see some JDM bling + rare "stuff" on my car. :)

CADster September 21st 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sp00led
Should I anticipate any serious turbo builds ?

dont know....

my lude is pretty rare. how many boosted 3rd gens have you ever seen ?
:cool: both ludes are going to be there, but im not eligible to win anything.

i see no problem with respect making a JDM cert. i cant get the plaques changed and still have them ready for saturday.

sp00led September 21st 08:24 PM

did you boost the stock B20A5? turbo 3rd gen is rare. I had a 91 lude myself but never did anything other then wheels.

CADster September 21st 10:24 PM

no. i bought this one. motor is built, but the head has issues.
it will be at the show.. its pretty nice. both of my ludes will be there.
samir should get some good shots of both my babies together :).

just checked weather.. should be a clear day until late in the day.

integradude18 September 21st 10:37 PM

So if I bring my teg, can it place in anything. O yea im new to this site, spooled informed me about this site.

CADster September 21st 11:31 PM

i guess we need to establish if acura is a honda or not.
this question did not come up when respect and myslef met
last weekend.

i personally dont mind/care... what do other honda/acura owners say ?

MugenRios2k September 21st 11:40 PM

Honda came first then Acura was an off shot of Honda taking what Honda had learned over the years and using there experienced engineers developed a auto lineup that was geared more for the individual looking for more power and styling for an added price.

CADster September 21st 11:47 PM

hehe.. so is that a yes, its fine with you, or a no.. its hondas only ?

everything says honda (liek the flyer)... but the plaques dont say 'best honda' or 'best 80 to 90 honda' or anything.

im OK with it... but i dont want to offend anyone or turn away anyone.. im easy,
i like everything :D

and i want a good turnout so this thing can grow and become bigger next year

CADster September 21st 11:57 PM

here is the map posted again for any and all who want to show -

http://www.barney3d.com/cadster/rides/MAP.jpg

remember , if your coming, plan to use the best entrance for your car.

A- entrance has speed bumps

B - no speed bumps

ludeamister September 22nd 06:53 AM

u ever get a tune cad? i see if i can come tonight. imma have to buy a jdm tranny soon mine is going out and there about the same price.

Samir September 22nd 07:01 AM

Quote:

Honda came first then Acura was an off shot of Honda taking what Honda had learned over the years and using there experienced engineers developed a auto lineup that was geared more for the individual looking for more power and styling for an added price.

But that's only across this side of the pond. In Europe, I saw many Honda Integras--the only thing different being the right hand drive and the Honda name vs Acura.

CADster September 22nd 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samir
But that's only across this side of the pond. In Europe, I saw many Honda Integras--the only thing different being the right hand drive and the Honda name vs Acura.

i agree... so im all for acuras' showing up.

its like a GMC truck and chevy truck IMO.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ludeamister
u ever get a tune cad? i see if i can come tonight. imma have to buy a jdm tranny soon mine is going out and there about the same price.

no.

called staticX to see if he got the stuff to tune hondas... no reply.

went to trackmasters and got a few more bins burned.. to the tune of 15.00 bucks each...thats a bit pricy when I supply the bin and the chip. so i have ordered my own burner from moates. should be in tomorrow or early next week. ill then get a wideband next and then ill have everything.

by base tune still works the best for day to day driving, even if its still rich. im doing more and more research and learning crome myself.

odds are that i will also wind up tuning it myself :)

sp00led September 22nd 01:34 PM

I hate to admit that americans are so big on name brands they can take a car and rebadge it for a higher price but its the truth. My integra everywhere else is a honda integra. Hell the motor even says honda all over it. :rolleyes:

Glad someone put that map on there, I wasn't really sure where it was taking place. That parking lot is literally a stone throw from my workplace, is it 5pm yet.... :p

B20KidDA9 September 22nd 05:38 PM

Im gonna try to be there. This will be my first meet in huntsville. Ill be bringing my 2nd gen integra with a B20 swap. Oh yea my car is also under construction.

CADster September 23rd 12:30 PM

quick post here...

yea, yea, yea.. i know its raining in places and all that ....

and we had a little rain around 11:00/11:30 am...

but its 12:30 pm now and the sun is out and the sky where we are is looking good.
a bit breezy, but still a nice day.

so come out.. its nice now and we are set up (we jsut need the cars).

we hope to see some people here by 1:00 pm.

dont skip out on this fellow honda owners...

B20KidDA9 September 23rd 12:46 PM

im gonna be there a lil late. im hoping to leave by 1 and it will take 45 min - 1 hour to get there. so wait for me.. lol

Samir September 23rd 01:57 PM

I'm here now and you can't ask for better weather or location. We're chilling here in the shade drinking some cold drinks and enjoying the breeze. You have to at least swing by and grab a drink and chill for a bit. :D

Samir September 23rd 05:18 PM

This was a fun meet with some great weather. I can't believe it was so nice considering all the rough stuff all around the area. We barely had sprinkles, and that was just once for about 15 seconds. :eek:

B20KidDA9 September 23rd 08:48 PM

It was a pretty good turn out. Next time we can hopefully get more people in there. The more the better.