Huntsville Car Scene.com

Huntsville Car Scene.com (http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/forum.php)
-   Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage (http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   All Hondas Meet (http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/showthread.php?t=1315)

respect'89 September 8th 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ludeamister
it was a nice flyer... what kind of car you have respect like colors and everything... hey cad thanks i get my schedule later tonight and ill find out what day i could do it... and i filed a claim with paypal its 45 days and it was exactly 45 days last night... i hopefully get a reply

I have a 1993 honda civic 4dr, Phantom Gray Pearl on Mugen RG's (+ the rare hex key). Exterior wise I have JDM (Japanese Domestic Market) eg9 rear spoiler, Ferio window garnish, front lip and OEM fog lights, top bra and mud guards (not installed). Interior: JDM eg9 front seats, eg6 cluster with US speedometer, rare Ferio 3rd brake light, Honda Access Trash Can :D and OEM center console, radio block-off plate, cargo net, first aid kit. Suspension: JDM ITR front and rear strut bars. Engine: Stock :o with a K&N drop in filter and a polished Acura RSX muffler. And that's about it.

Samir September 8th 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CADster
ok.. i knew it ws short... 30 days (like i told you) was too short.

ill email u the flyer, samir.
hold on a bit.

email is tko for now. :( Just show it to me sometime. :)

CADster September 8th 05:11 PM

flyer was just emailed to samir.

errr... ok....
here is the link -

http://www.barney3d.com/cadster/Junk/hondameet2k6.jpg

(we posted at the same time :lol: )

hope to see everyone over the weekend.

peace out !!

its 5:00
im out of here, peeps.

Samir September 8th 05:51 PM

Awesome flyer! I love it. :) I'll get a link to it in the calendar listing when I get a chance (hopefully sometime this weekend).

ludeamister September 9th 12:26 AM

yea the flyer is the best ive seen yet... anyways i so didnt see ur ride and well my ride was far out... i came late and if i came earlier i doubt i wouldve pulled my car up... i dont like unfinished art and the guy contacted me all of a sudden and said it was ready and he would send it out when i emailed or called him so we will see if hes just saying that so i drop the paypal dispute bc once its dropped u cant do another one... Ill give him 15 days then ill escalate it to paypal like it says u do. You have 20 days after dispute is sent to escalate or it dies... I dont really care now i wouldnt mind having my money back or having the ecu...wideband came today...

CADster September 9th 01:11 AM

screw that crap.

your MS box is in athens, or florence right ?

lets go pay him a visit.... 'ecu or money, now !!!'

and NEVER drop a claim untill all deals are done and everyone is happy.
(i still got an open dispute.. i refuse to close it)
once its dropped you cant reopen the dispute (liek you said).

ludeamister September 9th 12:54 PM

well the reason i havent gone over there is bc i cant use it until i get another laptop in reality so it really doesnt matter. i just would like to receive something pretty soon. im not in a hgue rush.

CADster September 13th 11:54 AM

is email back up ?

i email respect through here...

but i dont know if he got it...

Samir September 13th 02:02 PM

Quote:

is email back up ?

i email respect through here...

but i dont know if he got it...

Email has always been working, even when the site switched servers. I just couldn't access mine due to a mail format change, which has now been resolved. :)

CADster September 17th 02:53 PM

hey.. just chiming and and letting everyone know that respect and myself had a meeting the other say and we have decided to step this up a notch.

we will be giving awards and a few trophies away at this event.
drinks will be on hand and we have a nice grassy area for people to lay blankets or have a picnic.

spectators will be the voters and entry is still free.

we would like to turn this into an annual event.

the location and week may change next year
but we believe we will have a good turnout this year and next year will only be bigger.

so please.. clean your honda up and come out the this meet.
Samir can update the calander event when he has time.

there will be restictions on 'type' of music played (needs to be able to be heard by anyone) and horseplay (this is my work parking lot, and i cant have burnouts or crazy driving). but overall we will be laid back enjoying the cars and weather.

geegee September 17th 03:42 PM

how can I set an avatar on this message board? :P

Samir September 17th 04:29 PM

Quote:

hey.. just chiming and and letting everyone know that respect and myself had a meeting the other say and we have decided to step this up a notch.

we will be giving awards and a few trophies away at this event.
drinks will be on hand and we have a nice grassy area for people to lay blankets or have a picnic.

spectators will be the voters and entry is still free.

we would like to turn this into an annual event.

the location and week may change next year
but we believe we will have a good turnout this year and next year will only be bigger.

so please.. clean your honda up and come out the this meet.
Samir can update the calander event when he has time.

there will be restictions on 'type' of music played (needs to be able to be heard by anyone) and horseplay (this is my work parking lot, and i cant have burnouts or crazy driving). but overall we will be laid back enjoying the cars and weather.

Sounds like a great event. I'm looking forward to it. I'll see what I can do to clean up the Accord for the event, but no promises. :o

respect'89 September 20th 06:17 PM

I got the prizes for the awards from Samir (thank you!), so if you want to get one you need to show up.

CADster September 20th 06:31 PM

trophies (well, plaques) will be in friday.

MugenRios2k September 20th 07:42 PM

I personally like plaques over trophies (unless the its 8 feet tall :D )

Plaques take up wall space not floor space.

sp00led September 21st 11:00 AM

I'll bring the Integra out for a few just to show the local honda scene some support. :cool:

CADster September 21st 11:16 AM

very cool, thanks

besides.. tegs are really hondas :D

sp00led September 21st 12:13 PM

I won't argue that. Says honda on my valve cover. I should have the boost controller connected here in a few and be back on the dynojet. Is there going to be a 400whp and better section? :p

CADster September 21st 01:50 PM

hehe.. no.

we are divinding the vehicles up by decade.
and a best of the best award.

plus several framable certificats..
best engine, best interior, etc.

MugenRios2k September 21st 04:01 PM

Best JDM :D

sp00led September 21st 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MugenRios2k

There ya go, I might take that with my rare discontinued JDM ADVAN RG's. JDM Yo!! :cool:

Naw, seriously though. Should I anticipate any serious turbo builds, jdm bling?

My bro should be there in his new integra. He just got the hand me down eibach/gsr suspention and black rota slips. The red/black combo looks pretty good actually.

respect'89 September 21st 04:35 PM

Quote:

Well I was thinking to have an award for best JDM, but because it's not to much recognized we decided not to. And for SPOOLED, you might see some JDM bling + rare "stuff" on my car. :)

CADster September 21st 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sp00led
Should I anticipate any serious turbo builds ?

dont know....

my lude is pretty rare. how many boosted 3rd gens have you ever seen ?
:cool: both ludes are going to be there, but im not eligible to win anything.

i see no problem with respect making a JDM cert. i cant get the plaques changed and still have them ready for saturday.

sp00led September 21st 08:24 PM

did you boost the stock B20A5? turbo 3rd gen is rare. I had a 91 lude myself but never did anything other then wheels.

CADster September 21st 10:24 PM

no. i bought this one. motor is built, but the head has issues.
it will be at the show.. its pretty nice. both of my ludes will be there.
samir should get some good shots of both my babies together :).

just checked weather.. should be a clear day until late in the day.

integradude18 September 21st 10:37 PM

So if I bring my teg, can it place in anything. O yea im new to this site, spooled informed me about this site.

CADster September 21st 11:31 PM

i guess we need to establish if acura is a honda or not.
this question did not come up when respect and myslef met
last weekend.

i personally dont mind/care... what do other honda/acura owners say ?

MugenRios2k September 21st 11:40 PM

Honda came first then Acura was an off shot of Honda taking what Honda had learned over the years and using there experienced engineers developed a auto lineup that was geared more for the individual looking for more power and styling for an added price.

CADster September 21st 11:47 PM

hehe.. so is that a yes, its fine with you, or a no.. its hondas only ?

everything says honda (liek the flyer)... but the plaques dont say 'best honda' or 'best 80 to 90 honda' or anything.

im OK with it... but i dont want to offend anyone or turn away anyone.. im easy,
i like everything :D

and i want a good turnout so this thing can grow and become bigger next year

CADster September 21st 11:57 PM

here is the map posted again for any and all who want to show -

http://www.barney3d.com/cadster/rides/MAP.jpg

remember , if your coming, plan to use the best entrance for your car.

A- entrance has speed bumps

B - no speed bumps

ludeamister September 22nd 06:53 AM

u ever get a tune cad? i see if i can come tonight. imma have to buy a jdm tranny soon mine is going out and there about the same price.

Samir September 22nd 07:01 AM

Quote:

Honda came first then Acura was an off shot of Honda taking what Honda had learned over the years and using there experienced engineers developed a auto lineup that was geared more for the individual looking for more power and styling for an added price.

But that's only across this side of the pond. In Europe, I saw many Honda Integras--the only thing different being the right hand drive and the Honda name vs Acura.

CADster September 22nd 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samir
But that's only across this side of the pond. In Europe, I saw many Honda Integras--the only thing different being the right hand drive and the Honda name vs Acura.

i agree... so im all for acuras' showing up.

its like a GMC truck and chevy truck IMO.

Quote:

u ever get a tune cad? i see if i can come tonight. imma have to buy a jdm tranny soon mine is going out and there about the same price.

no.

called staticX to see if he got the stuff to tune hondas... no reply.

went to trackmasters and got a few more bins burned.. to the tune of 15.00 bucks each...thats a bit pricy when I supply the bin and the chip. so i have ordered my own burner from moates. should be in tomorrow or early next week. ill then get a wideband next and then ill have everything.

by base tune still works the best for day to day driving, even if its still rich. im doing more and more research and learning crome myself.

odds are that i will also wind up tuning it myself :)

sp00led September 22nd 01:34 PM

I hate to admit that americans are so big on name brands they can take a car and rebadge it for a higher price but its the truth. My integra everywhere else is a honda integra. Hell the motor even says honda all over it. :rolleyes:

Glad someone put that map on there, I wasn't really sure where it was taking place. That parking lot is literally a stone throw from my workplace, is it 5pm yet.... :p

B20KidDA9 September 22nd 05:38 PM

Im gonna try to be there. This will be my first meet in huntsville. Ill be bringing my 2nd gen integra with a B20 swap. Oh yea my car is also under construction.

CADster September 23rd 12:30 PM

quick post here...

yea, yea, yea.. i know its raining in places and all that ....

and we had a little rain around 11:00/11:30 am...

but its 12:30 pm now and the sun is out and the sky where we are is looking good.
a bit breezy, but still a nice day.

so come out.. its nice now and we are set up (we jsut need the cars).

we hope to see some people here by 1:00 pm.

dont skip out on this fellow honda owners...

B20KidDA9 September 23rd 12:46 PM

im gonna be there a lil late. im hoping to leave by 1 and it will take 45 min - 1 hour to get there. so wait for me.. lol

Samir September 23rd 01:57 PM

I'm here now and you can't ask for better weather or location. We're chilling here in the shade drinking some cold drinks and enjoying the breeze. You have to at least swing by and grab a drink and chill for a bit. :D

Samir September 23rd 05:18 PM

This was a fun meet with some great weather. I can't believe it was so nice considering all the rough stuff all around the area. We barely had sprinkles, and that was just once for about 15 seconds. :eek:

B20KidDA9 September 23rd 08:48 PM

It was a pretty good turn out. Next time we can hopefully get more people in there. The more the better.

Samir September 23rd 10:17 PM

Pics posted!
http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/ca...=2006-9-23&c=1

CADster September 23rd 11:24 PM

i just want to really thank everyone who braved the rain and came. it was very cool that the entire time of this meet had NO RAIN. got to love weather in the BAM !!!

i admit i was feeling a bit down at 11:30am. respect and my family were standing under a cover with it pouring down on our cars. i felt a lot better when samir showed.... that meant alot, that shows faith and dedication. within an hour of him showing we had a few cars. by 2:00 pm we had a good meet going on.

we are doing this again... very soon. we are getting new flyers made with a date tenativly set late oct/early nov. we belive having it on a sunday will work better and be easier for more people to come.

it will be real this time. the awards were not given only because the numbers were not there to be competive.

thanks again to everyone who showed. and a special thanks to munchie for the entertainment.. my son loved it !!!!

honda meet huntsville is only going to get bigger !!!

Samir September 23rd 11:42 PM

Thank you and respect for putting this together. Not many people know the type of time, dedication, and finances that go into events like this. :)

I'm glad to have been a part of it. Without the pressure of covering other events and the close proximity to home, it felt like the old days when I didn't even have HCS and I was just another car nut. :D

ludeamister September 24th 07:15 PM

yea imma tune mine then get it fine tuned from track or someone i dunno yet.... ill try and tell my friends about it but not to many hondas out there at my school. anyways include me on the next one making it ill be happy to help pay drinks and if we need a sound system ive got some jbl concert speakers and an amp if it gets big enough to have music just need a truck to bring them or somethin

CADster September 24th 08:51 PM

yea.. i thought about getting a PA system for the next meet.

and the wife is already looking into getting one of those cover tent things.
and getting a banner.. something kinda big (2'x6' for example). if it only says HONDA MEET with no date/year/etc., we will be able to use it year after year.

ran into samir today at the monkey place (forgot real name). that place has a lot of style and may work for a meet. dont know yet, but am planning on looking into that. but im pretty confident this years honda meet (the real one) will be at the same place... for this year at least.

its funny how often we run into each other now..well, i always ran into him... we just never 'met' untill the FF3 premiere.

Samir September 25th 12:51 AM

Quote:

ran into samir today at the monkey place (forgot real name). that place has a lot of style and may work for a meet. dont know yet, but am planning on looking into that. but im pretty confident this years honda meet (the real one) will be at the same place... for this year at least.

Flying Monkey Arts Center (I don't even want to know how they got the name.) Interesting and colorful place, isn't it?
Quote:

its funny how often we run into each other now..well, i always ran into him... we just never 'met' untill the FF3 premiere.

Small world for us in the car world. :)

respect'89 September 25th 09:14 AM

I know I'm late, but I want to thank everyone that showed up despite the weather. Cadster and I will decide on the new date and update you as we go.

MYLOTOY September 25th 11:34 AM

When you set the new date I will make sure it gets passed arround our club. I mentioned it on Sunday at our meeting and some guys were pissed cause they didn't know about it. Thanks to Samir for being my interpreter at the meet cause I don't know anything about the import scene.

CADster September 25th 11:40 AM

oh man, please tell them not to be upset.

they in NO WAY were left out of the loop or omitted from this meet.

we had flyers and the date was on HCS event calendar for a few weeks. it was just a simple meet untill a week before the date. respect'89 and myself decided to step it up a little.... make it more enjoyable for everyone, not just a 4 hour hang-out.

between big spring jam and the weather ANY turn out was most welcomed. thanks again to everyone who did show.

but yes.. we are having this for real and it will be in a few weeks (late oct/early nov.) respect'89 and myself need to meet and finalize a new date.
all awards and plaques are made and will be given. we did not give them out last weekend ONLY becasue of the low turnout.

i think everyone would rather compete for a award instead of just being given one because they were the only car in that class.

everyone feels a Sunday would be better. we just need to find a weekend that not already booked up.

everything will still be free

CADster September 25th 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samir
Flying Monkey Arts Center (I don't even want to know how they got the name.)

i think its from the wizard of oz.

but thats just a guess.

JayKnight September 25th 06:03 PM

Quote:

yea.. i thought about getting a PA system for the next meet.

and the wife is already looking into getting one of those cover tent things.
and getting a banner.. something kinda big (2'x6' for example). if it only says HONDA MEET with no date/year/etc., we will be able to use it year after year.

Hey man hit me up...I will be more than happy to make up a banner for the meets. Just give me some notice so I can get it going. At least 2-3 weeks. That way I will have time to get on the PC at work and put something together.

Sorry I meesed it, but you can read why on PreludePower. I also posted there.

CADster September 25th 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayKnight
Sorry I meesed it, but you can read why on PreludePower. I also posted there.

i did, and its cool.. your coming from the nooga anyway, so anytime you can make it its great. :)

and ill get with you on a banner.

ludeamister September 25th 09:02 PM

yea ive got a lil tent thing we got for free like a 8X8 i dunno something like that... dude a new s2000 hit me today so having to get a rental and new rear bumper put in.... :/ o well as long as i get it back in time to install the ecu i guess ill be happy :(...anyways im good with the pa if u need one sounds great i love them to death and have a tent too if u want to use those i just need a truck to get them over there i might be able to use our tahoe in several trips but ill need help no matter what if u want to use any of it... i live about 3 mins away so its not a long drive either just each speaker is 98lbs i think is the offical weight

CADster September 25th 09:05 PM

haha.. ive got the truck. but we aint rocking joe davis stadium LOL
do you also need a trailer still ?

we just need to get together on this trailer, its not mine, but i can use it... that means you call me when you need it... like the day before you need it ;)

bogie and i talked tonight. we are planning on having this meet the first weekend in Nov.

like Nov. 5th. this is a Sunday. nothing really happening in the event calender for that day.

im getting a farmers almanac tomorrow and checking what the weather is going to be. the FA web site dont go into Nov. weather.

ludeamister September 25th 09:22 PM

i dunno^ i just put in my 2 weeks so the 240 is done on my list my jdm tranny+clutch+flywheel+bottle='s my next buy and itll probably be before summer and install summer ro spring break... i gotta find a new job... 240 ill do in college and im pretty sure imma sc my lude i was looking at how i would make a custom bracket and i found the perfect place for it all and ill probably build one around 500+ injectors, fuel pump, and regulator probably be around 1k for that so im looking at putting 2.5k into the lude to get around 250+whp off bottle and 275whp on but i dont think ill spray without new internals after i sc... but i dunno i change my mind so much

Impala_style September 25th 09:55 PM

Well that sucks, thats the day I became a Honda owner!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA wish I would have went now,,,,,,,,,,Nice pictures, looks like a good turn out!

CADster September 25th 10:41 PM

all are welcomed...

even if you dont have a honda/teg
its a fun meet with free drinks, nice weather, good people.

awwww... how cute :D LOL

ludeamister September 26th 07:03 AM

the family is growing we got one more now... we just needed like 20 cars for it to be a real decent show where you couldve had trophies handed out.we were missing quiet a bit of pppl that have hondas and probably wouldve come like cory and his gf, jay, matt, and thats all i can think of bc there preludes

MugenRios2k September 26th 09:14 AM

Quote:

dude a new s2000 hit me today

:(
sorry about that was most likely some1 I know.

sorry guys could not make the show to much stuff going on with a new possible partial sponsorship from Boston Acoustics.

All ready starting to get ready for next year's NOPI. :D

respect'89 September 26th 10:10 AM

Just to let eveyone know there is a Honda-Tech meet in Nashville, on October 21st and 22nd. I might go, but not sure yet. So besides November 5th, what other dates do other peolple preffer?

Munchie September 26th 12:33 PM

I think that we should make this happen soon. I am really bored every weekend,lol and really need something to do. I think that anytime in OCT or early Nov, would be a good Idea. I enjoyed myself, and did anyone pic up those reflectors when I left?lol I appreciate everything that you guys did to get this thing put together. Whenever you guys find out a date, let me know, I will start posting it on all the other forums that I am a part of. I am only a part of about 30 other forums.lol I know that some of the FASHO, and X-FASHO, ACCTC folks would have been there had they known about it. But I understand, some of them dont really have the INTERNET access that some of us are fortunate to have. I will definatly be a part of the next one. I have talked to all the folks that I had coming to the previous one, and they were all tied up working on thier and others cars at the time of the GTG. But they assure me that they will be at the next one. I am trying to talk my brother into driving all Three of his out there as well.lol

CADster September 26th 12:37 PM

luke grabbed every one of them... we are putting them on his wall.

i think you have made him a bagger for life LOL
on the way home he said that is what he wants to do with the stepside.

first Sunday in Nov. is looking good.
(Nov. 5th)

but date will be set in stone this week.

B20KidDA9 September 26th 01:10 PM

So far the 5th sounds great! Im gonna see if I can get a few more hondas from my area to show up there. I know for sure my friend with his rsx type s will show up if he hasnt sold his car by then. I might beable to get a teg or 2 from chattanooga to show up.

Munchie September 26th 02:30 PM

Quote:

luke grabbed every one of them... we are putting them on his wall.

i think you have made him a bagger for life LOL
on the way home he said that is what he wants to do with the stepside.

Turning todays youth into FUTURE MINI-TRUCKERS one at a time.lol Tell him next time I see him he can accually hit the switches if he wants.lol I might even let him crush a few things. :D

CADster September 26th 03:51 PM

he comes with me to any and all weekend shows.

school and a good nights sleep are more important then weeknight cruise-ins IMO,
so he is not allowed to go during the week.

ludeamister September 26th 04:03 PM

mugen if its new with no tags and silver then it probably was him i dont wanna name any names bc i dont know if u know him or not...i know i wouldnt want my name mentioned or anything. I have had 3 chances to be hit this weekend and weekday. Sat night a car in the movie theater parking lot started backing up while i was behind it...it came within inches seriously... mon i got hit... this morning i was turning left at the hughes 72 light and a red and black mustang instead of slowing down behind me (i had my brake lights and turn signal on) i hear him hit the gas and continue i thought for sure i was gonna be hit this morning... im so freaked out right now i dont trust anyone on the road right now...tom if i come to a near accident again (none of these are my fault in any way) i am seriuosly not going to drive the rest of the week... just let my luck pass by or something...

CADster September 26th 05:17 PM

yea.. i had a bronco II almost hit my red lude yesterday.... moron.

how can you not see a bright red car ??

oh i know.... your on a stupid cell phone.

hang up and drive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ludeamister September 26th 08:05 PM

well i found a new job i believe so thats good my car mods wont be put off im thinking about summer next year i should be sc with a bottle new tranny clutch flywheel waterpump blacktrax intake manifold for FI and a good tune... then i have to build the motor so i can get off the 6psi and go to some 12-14 psi thats why i want a m90 yummmm....

respect'89 October 2nd 10:16 AM

Well I found out that I will be out of town November 4th and 5th. So what's everybody's input on the date. I want this finalize ASAP, so I can go ahead and redo the flyers.

Thanks.

Munchie October 2nd 12:26 PM

I think that Nov will be too unpredictable with Weather. I think that sometime between the middle and last weekend in oct would be best. but that is just me.

respect'89 October 2nd 01:04 PM

Well the Farmers Alamanac shows:

October 2006
1st-3rd. Hurricane threat for the Atlantic Coast. Thunderstorms in the Mississippi Valley. 4th-7th. Fair. 8th-11th. Unsettled, with rain. Gusty winds for the Mississippi Valley. 12th-15th. Pleasant, followed by increasing clouds. 16th-19th. Stormy, especially on the Gulf Coast. 20th-23rd. Very unsettled, increasing clouds and wind. 24th-27th. Scattered showers, then fair. 28th-31st. Stormy.

November 2006
1st-3rd. Clearing, colder. Frosts most areas. 4th-7th. Unsettled, milder. 8th-11th. Pleasant. 12th-15th. Major East Coast storm! Heavy showers, few thunderstorms with gale-force winds. 16th-19th. Gusty, unseasonably cold. Fair Mississippi River Valley, becoming overcast, and blustery. 20th-23rd. Fair Mississippi Valley. East unsettled, with rain. 24th-27th. Gusty winds, showers. 28th-30th. Gradually clearing, turning progressively colder.

respect'89 October 2nd 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by munchie
I think that Nov will be too unpredictable with Weather. I think that sometime between the middle and last weekend in oct would be best. but that is just me.

I was thinking on 29th of October, on the 22nd there is the Nashville Honda-Tech Meet and anything before that I'll be working on my car (i will finaly have something to show under the hood) :D

CADster October 2nd 02:40 PM

the 29th will have rain.
says so in your almanac post.

the 5th will be unsettled, but mild for nov. weather.

respect'89 October 2nd 02:43 PM

Yep, you are right. Any suggestion then?

CADster October 2nd 03:16 PM

11th or 12th ?

CADster October 2nd 03:18 PM

oct 29th.... final
rain date nov. 12th

i got a new location as well

respect'89 October 2nd 03:20 PM

Quote:

oct 29th.... final
rain date nov. 12th

i got a new location as well

OK Let me know about the location, so I can change the flyers.

CADster October 2nd 03:25 PM

http://www.barney3d.com/cadster/rides/new-location.jpg

more parking, more tables, pond background
(same restrictions.. this is where my wife works)

CADster October 2nd 03:31 PM

Executive Plaza (park area)
555 sparkman drive, huntsville, AL

ludeamister October 2nd 07:52 PM

cadster i just order a obdi ecu megasquirt isnt gonna work imma sell all that stuff... i just bought a falsh and burn if u need one

CADster October 2nd 08:45 PM

haha.. so did i

mine will be tomorrow or the next day.

ludeamister October 2nd 09:56 PM

crap we couldve shared... we shouldve shared wouldve been cheaper... im trying to sell mega now... no wiring diagrams that i could find and just to much extra work when a obd1 ecu will just plug in... im hoping i can at elast get 1/2 my money back for it

respect'89 October 3rd 10:58 AM

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...daMeet2006.jpg

CADster October 3rd 11:16 AM

respect89'...

can you make up some of the building/parking layout
so they know to come back into the plaze area (to the park)

maybe even use the map i posted... its much clearer

CADster October 3rd 11:18 AM

Quote:

crap we couldve shared... we shouldve shared wouldve been cheaper... im trying to sell mega now... no wiring diagrams that i could find and just to much extra work when a obd1 ecu will just plug in... im hoping i can at elast get 1/2 my money back for it

i still dont have a wideband :D

respect'89 October 3rd 11:18 AM

Yes can do, I'll updated it after lunch.

B20KidDA9 October 3rd 11:35 AM

Ill be there for sure!

CADster October 3rd 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by respect'89
Yes can do, I'll updated it after lunch.

OK.. and by clearer.. i mean showing where the meet is going to be at, clearer.. not the map itself.

respect'89 October 3rd 12:03 PM

Quote:

respect89'...

can you make up some of the building/parking layout
so they know to come back into the plaze area (to the park)

maybe even use the map i posted... its much clearer

I used your map.
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...sville2006.jpg

ludeamister October 3rd 04:58 PM

i plan on my wideband taking place of my pre cat narrow... i talked to trackmasters and imma probably get the best tune i can get from them and get a msd igition system too and install them and probably a bottle this month. Imma save for the rest of the time but i want the bottle and a 25 and 50 shot bad... im hoping to bust 200whp with ecu tuning and cam tuning and vtec is set at 4800 for 1/4 tiems and 8.2k rev limit with a 8k cel shift light and a 4.5k launch limiter... i should be getting my car back tonight too

ludeamister October 3rd 09:11 PM

dude i just bought jdm steering wheel, new side mirrors, a 2.5 bottle, 25hp and 50hp shots of nitrous along with i contacted trackmasters cant wait till next week all this should be in car should = sick... i got it back today too nice clean job except imma have to wipe some extra wax where it wasnt buffed good enough but its only in like 1 small place

respect'89 October 4th 04:27 PM

So, does the flyer look OK? How many should I get and who wants to help me post them around town?

Respect

Munchie October 4th 04:49 PM

Quote:

So, does the flyer look OK? How many should I get and who wants to help me post them around town?

Respect

I think that the flyer looks really good. You may want to specify that Acuras are welcome, just a thought. Also if anyone that is passing them out lives\works\hangs out on the Southside of town and in madison, that would be a really good place to hand out some of these flyers.

CADster October 4th 05:15 PM

yea its fine...

and i agree with the acura comment.
(but the name should stay honda meet :D)

maybe a line above 'free admission; saying - 'all honda and acura vehicles can compete'. or all 'honda and acura vehicles are welcomed' (well, everyone is welcomed.... of course :) )

do you think the 'sparkman dr.' being covered by that dot will be a problem ?

B20KidDA9 October 4th 05:32 PM

Im posting them online. On local forums. You know if you cant use mapquest or something to find the address you must not be thinking very well or something. I mean if someone happens to see the flyer and not sure where its at and dont have internet access. Im sure one of their honda friends do know where to get on a computer at and find the address. Im sure the dot is fine. anyways off that subject. Im gonna try to bring a few hondas/acuras from around the scottsboro area. Oh and about the acura comment. Im sure acura owners who will be looking at that know that their acura is a honda. Hell... "honda-tech" meets have a shit load of acuras. lol

CADster October 4th 06:48 PM

we had 12/13 cars last time.
but it worked... the parking area was almost full

looking to get 30+ this time :D
we got the parking. and some great photo shoot locations.

..i hope lots of people come..

respect'89 October 4th 07:01 PM

I'm going to change the flyer and print around 40 copies. I can post them up at UAH, Calhoun and in Madison. If some one wants to get some flyers and put them up, let me know and I can meet you and give you some flyers.

B20KidDA9: I was going to post up the meet on Honda-tech, but since I'm a trial user I can't, so if you do not mind can you start a post on the webside.

Thank you!

Munchie October 4th 08:12 PM

I posted it on Team Adrenaline's new forums, so maybe some of those guys can show up, and represent the new club. Cadster or Respect check out my post and make sure that I posted it right, I put a link to the discussion on there so that if they had any questions they could ask.
http://teamadrenalineclub.com/forum/....php?p=192#192

respect'89 October 4th 08:47 PM

Thank you munchie!

B20KidDA9 October 5th 03:21 PM

Quote:

I'm going to change the flyer and print around 40 copies. I can post them up at UAH, Calhoun and in Madison. If some one wants to get some flyers and put them up, let me know and I can meet you and give you some flyers.

B20KidDA9: I was going to post up the meet on Honda-tech, but since I'm a trial user I can't, so if you do not mind can you start a post on the webside.

Thank you!

Actually I tried to too.. im just a trial user also