Huntsville Car Scene.com

Huntsville Car Scene.com (http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/forum.php)
-   Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage (http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   All Hondas Meet (http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/showthread.php?t=1315)

respect'89 September 8th 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ludeamister
it was a nice flyer... what kind of car you have respect like colors and everything... hey cad thanks i get my schedule later tonight and ill find out what day i could do it... and i filed a claim with paypal its 45 days and it was exactly 45 days last night... i hopefully get a reply

I have a 1993 honda civic 4dr, Phantom Gray Pearl on Mugen RG's (+ the rare hex key). Exterior wise I have JDM (Japanese Domestic Market) eg9 rear spoiler, Ferio window garnish, front lip and OEM fog lights, top bra and mud guards (not installed). Interior: JDM eg9 front seats, eg6 cluster with US speedometer, rare Ferio 3rd brake light, Honda Access Trash Can :D and OEM center console, radio block-off plate, cargo net, first aid kit. Suspension: JDM ITR front and rear strut bars. Engine: Stock :o with a K&N drop in filter and a polished Acura RSX muffler. And that's about it.

Samir September 8th 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CADster
ok.. i knew it ws short... 30 days (like i told you) was too short.

ill email u the flyer, samir.
hold on a bit.

email is tko for now. :( Just show it to me sometime. :)

CADster September 8th 04:11 PM

flyer was just emailed to samir.

errr... ok....
here is the link -

http://www.barney3d.com/cadster/Junk/hondameet2k6.jpg

(we posted at the same time :lol: )

hope to see everyone over the weekend.

peace out !!

its 5:00
im out of here, peeps.

Samir September 8th 04:51 PM

Awesome flyer! I love it. :) I'll get a link to it in the calendar listing when I get a chance (hopefully sometime this weekend).

ludeamister September 8th 11:26 PM

yea the flyer is the best ive seen yet... anyways i so didnt see ur ride and well my ride was far out... i came late and if i came earlier i doubt i wouldve pulled my car up... i dont like unfinished art and the guy contacted me all of a sudden and said it was ready and he would send it out when i emailed or called him so we will see if hes just saying that so i drop the paypal dispute bc once its dropped u cant do another one... Ill give him 15 days then ill escalate it to paypal like it says u do. You have 20 days after dispute is sent to escalate or it dies... I dont really care now i wouldnt mind having my money back or having the ecu...wideband came today...

CADster September 9th 12:11 AM

screw that crap.

your MS box is in athens, or florence right ?

lets go pay him a visit.... 'ecu or money, now !!!'

and NEVER drop a claim untill all deals are done and everyone is happy.
(i still got an open dispute.. i refuse to close it)
once its dropped you cant reopen the dispute (liek you said).

ludeamister September 9th 11:54 AM

well the reason i havent gone over there is bc i cant use it until i get another laptop in reality so it really doesnt matter. i just would like to receive something pretty soon. im not in a hgue rush.

CADster September 13th 10:54 AM

is email back up ?

i email respect through here...

but i dont know if he got it...

Samir September 13th 01:02 PM

Quote:

is email back up ?

i email respect through here...

but i dont know if he got it...

Email has always been working, even when the site switched servers. I just couldn't access mine due to a mail format change, which has now been resolved. :)

CADster September 17th 01:53 PM

hey.. just chiming and and letting everyone know that respect and myself had a meeting the other say and we have decided to step this up a notch.

we will be giving awards and a few trophies away at this event.
drinks will be on hand and we have a nice grassy area for people to lay blankets or have a picnic.

spectators will be the voters and entry is still free.

we would like to turn this into an annual event.

the location and week may change next year
but we believe we will have a good turnout this year and next year will only be bigger.

so please.. clean your honda up and come out the this meet.
Samir can update the calander event when he has time.

there will be restictions on 'type' of music played (needs to be able to be heard by anyone) and horseplay (this is my work parking lot, and i cant have burnouts or crazy driving). but overall we will be laid back enjoying the cars and weather.

geegee September 17th 02:42 PM

how can I set an avatar on this message board? :P

Samir September 17th 03:29 PM

Quote:

hey.. just chiming and and letting everyone know that respect and myself had a meeting the other say and we have decided to step this up a notch.

we will be giving awards and a few trophies away at this event.
drinks will be on hand and we have a nice grassy area for people to lay blankets or have a picnic.

spectators will be the voters and entry is still free.

we would like to turn this into an annual event.

the location and week may change next year
but we believe we will have a good turnout this year and next year will only be bigger.

so please.. clean your honda up and come out the this meet.
Samir can update the calander event when he has time.

there will be restictions on 'type' of music played (needs to be able to be heard by anyone) and horseplay (this is my work parking lot, and i cant have burnouts or crazy driving). but overall we will be laid back enjoying the cars and weather.

Sounds like a great event. I'm looking forward to it. I'll see what I can do to clean up the Accord for the event, but no promises. :o

respect'89 September 20th 05:17 PM

I got the prizes for the awards from Samir (thank you!), so if you want to get one you need to show up.

CADster September 20th 05:31 PM

trophies (well, plaques) will be in friday.

MugenRios2k September 20th 06:42 PM

I personally like plaques over trophies (unless the its 8 feet tall :D )

Plaques take up wall space not floor space.

sp00led September 21st 10:00 AM

I'll bring the Integra out for a few just to show the local honda scene some support. :cool:

CADster September 21st 10:16 AM

very cool, thanks

besides.. tegs are really hondas :D

sp00led September 21st 11:13 AM

I won't argue that. Says honda on my valve cover. I should have the boost controller connected here in a few and be back on the dynojet. Is there going to be a 400whp and better section? :p

CADster September 21st 12:50 PM

hehe.. no.

we are divinding the vehicles up by decade.
and a best of the best award.

plus several framable certificats..
best engine, best interior, etc.

MugenRios2k September 21st 03:01 PM

Best JDM :D