Huntsville Car Scene.com

Huntsville Car Scene.com (http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/forum.php)
-   Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage (http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Hooters Again (http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/showthread.php?t=372)

Nevr2loS10 July 19th 09:25 AM

the hooters show was awesome...had a great time..met some cool people definitely worth it...we need to talk to hooters about havin something like that but smaller like once every other month or something like that...good times

Samir July 19th 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nevr2loS10
the hooters show was awesome...had a great time..met some cool people definitely worth it...we need to talk to hooters about havin something like that but smaller like once every other month or something like that...good times

Maybe we can set up a regular cruise-in there towards the end of the month? I can talk with the management there and see what they can do to help promote and sponsor it.

JayMack75 July 19th 10:55 AM

Well like I said, one of the guys there told me they intended on doing more shows but geared toward certain types for example: an all car show, an all bike show, an all truck show, etc. because they dont have the room to have one big show with all of them in it.

road_warrior1 July 19th 11:47 AM

The Hooters Show went very well, I believe. Was cool to meet/see several folks that post on this site. Samir, as usual, did a great job and thanks for posting the pics! I know you're really starting to hate taking pics of my car by now (Silver#21)....lol. Wait til I get the TV and PS2 in the trunk!

Samir July 20th 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayMack75
Well like I said, one of the guys there told me they intended on doing more shows but geared toward certain types for example: an all car show, an all bike show, an all truck show, etc. because they dont have the room to have one big show with all of them in it.

They used to have something in the past, but it never really caught on. I think going for categories is a bit ambitous with all the regular activities already in the area.

JayMack75 July 20th 12:46 AM

u have a point.

Samir July 20th 02:03 AM

But that doesn't mean a Huntsville Car Scene cruise-in can't be held the 4th Tuesday of every month. ;)

firefighterposey July 20th 02:17 AM

were at lets start this month im there

Firehouse Truckin President
Shawn L. Posey

HOSS429 July 21st 05:14 PM

things that dont go late into the nite can certainly be held on off nites. and i do like the idea of differing the types of vehicles presented. doesnt mean i cant come look at your stuff. i catch the NOPI stuff on tv when i can. dont know if i could handle it in person if the gals get that way locally . the old ticker you know

JayMack75 July 21st 11:08 PM

Not at hooters they wont. lol

Samir July 22nd 02:27 AM

We wanted it, we got it: :D
http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/showthread.php?t=367

Samir July 22nd 01:33 PM

http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/ca...8&day=2005-8-3

Nevr2loS10 July 22nd 02:11 PM

dang i cant come I have to work at nite...that sucks!!!

Quinnsvw August 1st 07:38 PM

im sory samir im anti ford dont you no the best one i ever saw was on the side of the road burning and yes i had a ford before all mustang people start whining it was a mustang to :mad:

Samir August 1st 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quinnsvw
im sory samir im anti ford dont you no the best one i ever saw was on the side of the road burning and yes i had a ford before all mustang people start whining it was a mustang to :mad:

We've all had our bad experinces with different brands, but that doesn't mean they're all bad. Every company makes good and bad products. And then there's the ones in there that were supposed to be good and ended up bad and vice versa.

We're all car people no matter what we drive--that's what matters. :cool:

Samir August 1st 09:53 PM

Besides, if you don't want to look at the cars, you can look at the Hooters girls. Actually, that's probably what most people will be doing anyways, lol.

Quinnsvw August 3rd 07:30 PM

going to look at girls then seeing a ford behind them is like you bringing me a giant scoop of ice cream on a cone and when you hand it to me the scoop falls and hit the ground(15 secound rule) :eek:

mgreene August 4th 07:13 AM

Just a quick question - how many NASCAR, Indianapolis 500, Lemans, Trans-Am, or NHRA Pro Stock victories has VW scored? ;)

Samir August 4th 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quinnsvw
going to look at girls then seeing a ford behind them is like you bringing me a giant scoop of ice cream on a cone and when you hand it to me the scoop falls and hit the ground(15 secound rule) :eek:

Okay, we got the point. You had a bad experience with a Ford and it left a bad taste. Let's leave it at that. :cool:

HOSS429 August 4th 05:22 PM

long live the king(mustang)

i have a friend with a vw he says the vw thread is dead. :( bash us all you want quinnvw. it just makes us stronger :)