Huntsville Car Scene.com

Huntsville Car Scene.com (http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/forum.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   I Wanna Huntsville Car Scene.com Sticker (http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/showthread.php?t=321)

SLOBACK June 28th 08:16 PM

I Wanna Huntsville Car Scene.com Sticker

If You Dont Mind Samir Im Going To Get A Custom One Made

Nevr2loS10 June 28th 11:11 PM

gota be different huh?.....hey lets take over this thread and start a list for if you want a sticker and what color your wanting...just add yourself to the list

1. Nevr2los10 (kerry) blue or silver

Samir June 28th 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLOBACK
If You Dont Mind Samir Im Going To Get A Custom One Made

That's cool. I'd like to see something that fits more within the scheme of a particular car anyways.

Actually, I'm going to have to give written permission to each person that has Huntsville Car Scene.com on their car. The Terms of Service agreement for this site, section 5.j, doesn't allow using the site name or any likeness thereof.

But keep adding to the list. At the least, I'll be able to hook everyone up with a good place to have a custom sticker made at a great price. Best case scenario, I can get them for you.

S10on20s99 June 29th 12:55 AM

ok i want one crome of course

jonpiper June 29th 06:39 AM

so basically I cant use the huntsvillecarscene.com sticker to get half naked , drunk chicks on my bike to pose nude ? Is that what you are saying samir ?

JayMack75 June 29th 09:41 AM

Well I want one for my display

Samir June 29th 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonpiper
so basically I cant use the huntsvillecarscene.com sticker to get half naked , drunk chicks on my bike to pose nude ? Is that what you are saying samir ?

I'm not sure if the sticker has that power anyways. :D But in a nutshell it's just like the Coca Cola symbol--you can't use that without their permission. But I'm really cool with stuff like that. There's already 3 cars I know of that have my web site url on them.

MYLOTOY June 29th 12:58 PM

I want one in chrome and one in white

Samir June 29th 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayMack75
Well I want one for my display

That's cool. Got you down for one.

Samir June 29th 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoturLS
I want one in chrome and one in white

That's 2 more.

Munchie June 29th 05:07 PM

Put Me Down For Two!!! Red

Quinnsvw June 29th 05:57 PM

im confused i thought we already had this discusion any way two for me

Samir June 29th 07:01 PM

I'll be making an official thread for it once I have them done, but the various threads are letting me know who wants one and giving me a head count.

HOSS429 November 28th 01:50 PM

slogan

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samir
Actually, I'm going to have to give written permission to each person that has Huntsville Car Scene.com on their car. The Terms of Service agreement for this site, section 5.j, doesn't allow using the site name or any likeness thereof.

But keep adding to the list. At the least, I'll be able to hook everyone up with a good place to have a custom sticker made at a great price. Best case scenario, I can get them for you.

glad i found this thread . i was about to have my own huntsville car scene sticker made to put on the deck lid of the HOSS429

Samir November 28th 04:14 PM

I still have to work on this too. :( So much to do, so little time. :(

HOSS429 December 1st 09:15 AM

much to do

take your time. proper preporation will make for an even better 06 season :)

Samir December 1st 10:57 AM

That's what I keep reminding myself--haste makes waste.

But then there's the other saying--the early bird gets the worm.

JayMack75 December 2nd 10:10 AM

Poor Samir, he don't even know which cliche to use anymore

HOSS429 December 2nd 11:16 AM

we are spreading him a bit thin. he`s only trying to take care of about a thousand or so of us

Samir December 2nd 11:38 AM

Just have to get the basics covered first before I work on the fun stuff. :D

Two more things ahead to complete, and then I'll hopefully have the funds and infrastructure to take this site to the next level.