Huntsville Car Scene.com

Huntsville Car Scene.com (http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/forum.php)
-   Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage (http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   TAC 50th Anniversary CD Album (http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/showthread.php?t=40)

Samir October 27th 12:50 PM

TAC 50th Anniversary CD Album

This multiple CD set (still haven't determined how many yet) will contain all the pictures from the TAC 50th Anniversary weekend in high resolution--good enough to print an 8x10. By having all the pictures in this set, you can simply go to one of the labs that does chemical prints from a CD, and within a few minutes you will have a high-quality print indistinguishable from film.

The cost of the set is yet to be determined, but it shouldn't be much, $10-$15 depending on how many CDs it requires. The CD set will come in jewel cases on commercial, archive grade media. This will ensure that the album will work at the TAC 100th Anniversary. ;)

If you are interested in purchasing a copy, register on this site (part of registration will require you to put in your real name and phone number), and then post here with the quantity you wish to order. I'll get in touch with you to complete the order. If you have any questions, feel free to post here.

I'll be posting final costs and details here once I have them available.

Yellowhammer October 27th 04:42 PM

cool. I want a CD set when you're ready...

Samir October 27th 05:22 PM

I've also been told "I want one" by the following during the events (correct me if need be):
  • David Herring
  • Jim Burruss
  • Chris Spalding

Zigzag October 28th 08:31 AM

Zigzag wants one!

Samir October 28th 10:19 AM

The set currently is a 2 CD set. I plan to wait on the pictures from Tom, so that I might include his as well. But that will probably make it a 3 CD set.

Samir October 31st 09:21 PM

Just got Tom's pictures in the mail. Processing them as I type.

Samir November 3rd 01:37 PM

The set is going to be a 3 CD set. Working on the master copy right now. Price still TBD.

BlueStreak November 3rd 09:30 PM

Cd

Keep me posted!

Thanks
Eddie

Samir November 4th 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueStreak
Keep me posted!

Thanks
Eddie

I was wondering who this was. I had an idea since I only know one person with a blue rx-3. ;) Add some contact info there Eddie and I'll be able to get in touch with you about an order. That contact info is something only I have access to, and even your email address is hidden so email harvesters can't get it.

Samir November 8th 05:37 PM

The 3 CD set is now available for $15 if you are in the Huntsville/Madison area or $25 if you are outside of the Huntsville area. I will be calling to confirm orders soon.

Samir November 9th 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yellowhammer
cool. I want a CD set when you're ready...

Order placed. Thank you.

Samir November 9th 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samir
Jim Burruss

Order placed. Thank you.

Samir November 9th 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zigzag
Zigzag wants one!

Order placed. Thank you.

Samir November 9th 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samir
David Herring

Order placed. Thank you.

MarkR November 10th 06:18 AM

Samir, place one for me too. PAX-less, Diet PAX, PAX lite.

BradC November 10th 09:55 AM

*raise hand*

Samir November 10th 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BradC
*raise hand*

Order placed. Thank you.

Samir November 10th 10:11 AM

Forgot to note:
- Payment methods accepted are cash and cash equivalents such as money order/cashiers checks
- Delivery will be at an address of your choosing inside the Huntsville/Madison area, or I can hold the set until an event or TAC meeting for you. Out of the area orders will be shipped via USPS in a sturdy cardboard box.

BlueStreak November 10th 02:19 PM

I'm in for one set.

Sounds like delivery at a TAC meeting would be cost effective.

Thanks Samir

Samir November 10th 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkR
Samir, place one for me too. PAX-less, Diet PAX, PAX lite.

Order placed. Thank you.