Huntsville Car Scene.com

Huntsville Car Scene.com (http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/forum.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   New to Huntsville Car Scene (http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/showthread.php?t=4212)

Quincy June 27th 02:22 PM

New to Huntsville Car Scene
 
Hello everybody, my name is Quincy. I am new to HCS and just here to meet some cool car people and be more involved in the car scene in Huntsville. I drive a bunch of vehicles but my main money pit is a 2005 black Nissan Altima SE-R. Look forward to meeting alot of you in person one day.

Samir June 27th 02:55 PM

Welcome Quincy! I have a soft spot for Black Altimas. :D I have a 93 SE and two 95 SEs. The SE-R is basically was the SE was back on the 1st gen. Feel free to post some pictures and more:
http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/announcement.php?f=68

Quincy June 27th 03:08 PM

Thanks Samir. Do you have some pics of your Altima's?

EvilZ June 27th 03:27 PM

Welcome.

Samir June 27th 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quincy (Post 46849)
Thanks Samir. Do you have some pics of your Altima's?

I would if I had an intro thread. :o

Here's a link to intro thread I made on another site a couple of years back for the Indian car scene (who knew?) that has pictures of the Altimas:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introd...ml#post1643399

Quincy June 28th 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EvilZ (Post 46851)
Welcome.

Thank you. You know Grant Pierce?

1 BAD Z June 28th 06:28 AM

Welcome man. I had a green 95 Alty and a black 97 Alty. Each had some mods done. Now I drive a black 350Z. Loved the SE-Rs

Quincy June 28th 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samir (Post 46855)
I would if I had an intro thread. :o

Here's a link to intro thread I made on another site a couple of years back for the Indian car scene (who knew?) that has pictures of the Altimas:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introd...ml#post1643399

Hey Samir, is a buddy of mine was telling me that a lot of cars get together on Saturday nights, but I don't remember where he said that was. You have any idea??

Quincy June 28th 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1 BAD Z (Post 46861)
Welcome man. I had a green 95 Alty and a black 97 Alty. Each had some mods done. Now I drive a black 350Z. Loved the SE-Rs

Yeah. I love that car. Funny thing was, I had given up on finding one after looking for one locally for a couple of years. I went to the Infiniti dealership actually looking for a MAZDASPEED 6 and there it was looking me. I said to myself, watch this thing be an automatic, and to my surprise, it was a six speed. She was in the driveway 2 days later.

1 BAD Z June 28th 06:34 AM

Staples in madison behind the jet pep.

Quincy June 28th 06:35 AM

Some pictures of the SE-R on car domain
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/387037...-se-r-sedan-4d

Quincy June 28th 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1 BAD Z (Post 46864)
Staples in madison behind the jet pep.

What time do you guys meet up?

EvilZ June 28th 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quincy (Post 46860)
Thank you. You know Grant Pierce?

Yes but I don't have a 350Z I have a C6 Z06.

and people meet at staples around 9-10 on friday and saturday nights. Saturday nights there are normally more people but fridays are nice sometimes becuase it's just a smaller group of us.

Quincy June 28th 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EvilZ (Post 46867)
Yes but I don't have a 350Z I have a C6 Z06.

and people meet at staples around 9-10 on friday and saturday nights. Saturday nights there are normally more people but fridays are nice sometimes becuase it's just a smaller group of us.

C6 Z06 huh...dang man, that is a nasty ride. I know people have them here, I just don't see them that often. What color is it?

EvilZ June 28th 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quincy (Post 46868)
C6 Z06 huh...dang man, that is a nasty ride. I know people have them here, I just don't see them that often. What color is it?

Daytona Sunset Orange Metallic.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f51/bellomd/nitto.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f5...4232011045.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f51/bellomd/gtr.jpg

cheesepuff June 28th 08:32 AM

Welcome, car look clean, u goin to drop it?

Quincy June 28th 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheesepuff (Post 46872)
Welcome, car look clean, u goin to drop it?

Yeah, I already did. Dropped it about an inch in the front. The stance is way better now. Going to get these flat black, powdercoated tips put on Friday and getting the wheels powdercoated a darker gray next week. $$$$cha ching!!!...that's the sound of my pockets emptying!!!

Quincy June 28th 10:43 AM

Gorgeous car man. Who drives the white GT-R? I see a car that looks like that in South Huntsville quite often.

1 BAD Z June 28th 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quincy (Post 46875)
Yeah, I already did. Dropped it about an inch in the front. The stance is way better now. Going to get these flat black, powdercoated tips put on Friday and getting the wheels powdercoated a darker gray next week. $$$$cha ching!!!...that's the sound of my pockets emptying!!!

I feel ya bro. Bought my car in December and put a Magnaflow exhaust, Nismo V2 kit and the wheels on it. Now I need tires and test pipes. Ugh money

Quincy June 28th 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1 BAD Z (Post 46877)
I feel ya bro. Bought my car in December and put a Magnaflow exhaust, Nismo V2 kit and the wheels on it. Now I need tires and test pipes. Ugh money

What color is your Z?? And what exactly are test pipes? I am new to this mod thing, but this is second time I have heard about them. I heard they replace your headers or something to that effect.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2001 - 2012, Huntsville Car Scene