Huntsville Car Scene.com

Huntsville Car Scene.com (http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/forum.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Parting out stuff... (http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/showthread.php?t=907)

Nevr2loS10 March 26th 06:28 PM

Parting out stuff...

Hey guys if you know anyone w/ an s10 that wants to buy any parts or someone that needs air management parts please let me know...everything is coming off my truck, chrome bumper, chrome grille, civic seats to fit into an s10 (custom brackets made), and all air ride parts; 4 bags (2-airlift 2b7 2600lbs bags and 2 slam specialties re-8's 2800lbs), 10 switch box (blue), 8- 3/8 SMC valves, 90ft 1/2 airline, 2 dual needle 1 single needle easy street 200psi air gauges, 65ft 1/8 airline for gauges, square D 200psi adjustable pressure switch, 145psi pressure switch, 8 gallon 8 port Suicidedoors air tank (black), viar 450 compressor (needs new leader hose), Suicidedoors generation 2 bridge kit, shock tabs, s10 notch, Suicidedoors 3-link, raised gas tank crossmember, front bag cups modded to fit larger bag, rear bag plates...most everything is brand new never installed everyting else is only used for a few months thanks guys

trucks goin back to stock new secret project time :D and no im not telling anyone what it is

V8S10 March 27th 08:15 AM

dude i want the valves and bags and tank and switchbox for sure email me with prices

HG_S-DIME March 27th 08:32 AM

i might want the grille and bumper and maybe the seats too just depends on the money situation

scrapin_frame March 27th 09:20 AM

Hey whats up

Hey whats up bro how much will u let me get those seats from u for

Nevr2loS10 March 27th 10:13 AM

I think the air management is all goin in one chunk ill let ya know allen, and the seats ill let go for 100 and I still have the headrests for them, and steven get w/ me about the grille and bumper

V8S10 March 27th 02:47 PM

just think about no big deal bro i know it would be better for you to sell it as a whole to somebody with an s-10 keep me in mind on everything but the chevy stuff

kennyg March 27th 02:58 PM

I've got a 4 speed out of a mid late '80's S10 for sale.

Nevr2loS10 March 27th 03:00 PM

kenny g im a huge fan..thanks for the post brother...allen ill keep ya in mind man 5mins after I posted this thread someone called me about the parts

V8S10 March 27th 03:04 PM

i talked to kevin the other day (the Prez) and he said he might could hook me up with some stuff i gotta call him later this week :cool:

Nevr2loS10 March 27th 03:31 PM

yea man hes cool...their whole club is a bunch of really great guys ive hung out w/ em a time or two

Hondub March 27th 03:37 PM

hey kerry this is jonathan (one of them dirty boys) what are you asking for the valves, tank, comp, and switchbox

Munchie March 27th 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LowHardbody
just think about no big deal bro i know it would be better for you to sell it as a whole to somebody with an s-10 keep me in mind on everything but the chevy stuff

;) Maybe not a S-10 at all. :D

Samir March 28th 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nevr2loS10
trucks goin back to stock new secret project time :D and no im not telling anyone what it is

:eek: I never thought I'd see the s10 without the bags. :(

scrapin_frame March 28th 12:47 PM

whats up karry hey how much aer u selling hood for an rims.

Nevr2loS10 March 28th 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samir
:eek: I never thought I'd see the s10 without the bags. :(

things will be better...there will be something different...everything will be ok

Nevr2loS10 March 28th 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hondub
hey kerry this is jonathan (one of them dirty boys) what are you asking for the valves, tank, comp, and switchbox

hey bro I think all the air managent is done gone ..sorry...need any s10 brackets or slam specialties re8 bags?

boospinkleer March 28th 04:41 PM

are u selling the rims???? if so how much

Nevr2loS10 March 28th 05:01 PM

yeah im gonna sale em...I forgot to mention the hole reason this came about is cause I bent both my front rims cause of the crappy road situation here in huntsville..they arent bad...only the pass side wont hold air drivers side is fine...but have brand new tires on the front and the back I have a newer tire for one that isnt in the best shape..the wheels are 18x8 boyd coddington magneatos...518.21 a piece from boyd SUCKS!...but they have 225/40 tires on the front and 245/45 tires on the rear front tires have less than 300 miles on em

HG_S-DIME March 28th 05:17 PM

hold on to those 2800s for me we'll work something out on em and let me know about the bumper too

V8S10 March 28th 09:26 PM

how much for the bags bro lemme know