Huntsville Car Scene.com

Huntsville Car Scene.com (http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/forum.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   1934- chevy touring car at 2012 show WANTED (http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/showthread.php?t=9244)

madmike3434 October 17th 01:24 PM

1934- chevy touring car at 2012 show WANTED

I am looking to make contact with possibly a member of this group who had his car shown in a picture of the MUSCLE SHOALS CAR SHOW in august 2012.

Car is a 1934 chevrolet touring car, dark green in colour, wire wheels, tan top and looks like leather interior. Its my understanding this car was/is for sale. i would like to find and speak to the owner if somebody knows who he is.

contact me at 1--905---666-1656 or
mike350@rogers.com

THANK YOU :D

mike lynch

k9racer October 17th 08:08 PM

Go to the intro page Mike.

Samir October 22nd 09:10 AM

Hey Mike, great to talk to you earlier this week. :) Glad you made your post.

If you can post a link of the photo, that will help a lot too.

Samir October 22nd 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9racer (Post 91715)
Go to the intro page Mike.

He actually spoke to me on the phone before he ever made this post, so he's good. :)

Besides, introductions are only encouraged, not required. :cool:

madmike3434 October 22nd 04:46 PM

Well I did find the owner of the 35 Chevrolet phaeton and enjoyed a 1 1/2 hour telephone talk. Unfortunately the really nice tub is priced way more than I am prepared to step up too.

oh well...........mike lynch in whitby Ontario canada

madmike3434 September 20th 09:54 AM

got one

I was able to find a 1935 Chevrolet touring in VA, colour bright red, full jaguar xke suspension all plated, beige leather interior, jag knock off wire wheels, 305 1985 camero TPI, 350 TH.

Its been here since august 11.........2016 . Driving and enjoying the car before I switch over to wilwood discs all around next spring. Apparently corvette master and 8" dual power booster do not like each other. Brakes are hard and feel like non power. So will make it like my 35 coupe.

:D

mike lynch
madmike3434

Samir September 20th 02:49 PM

Awesome Mike! Glad you're able to enjoy it. :jump:

So how many months are you able to enjoy it? I'm sure you can't take it out in the snow. :eek:

madmike3434 September 20th 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samir (Post 92105)
Awesome Mike! Glad you're able to enjoy it. :jump:

So how many months are you able to enjoy it? I'm sure you can't take it out in the snow. :eek:

Normal hot rod driving time here in southern ontario is april thru november. Seeing as how this does not have a heater nor side windows, probably late october. That would require special clothing : FUR LINED JOCK, THERMAL SOX, TOUQUE WITH EAR FLAPS, WIND PROOF JACKET AND THERMAL GLOVES.

Everybody up here mothballs their THONG unless going to florida, or caribbean.

mike lynch :jump:

Samir September 21st 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madmike3434 (Post 92106)
Normal hot rod driving time here in southern ontario is april thru november. Seeing as how this does not have a heater nor side windows, probably late october. That would require special clothing : FUR LINED JOCK, THERMAL SOX, TOUQUE WITH EAR FLAPS, WIND PROOF JACKET AND THERMAL GLOVES.

That's not too bad at all. It's just like the season in Milwaukee. Nothing beats Huntsville--the season never ends. :dance: