Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

2nd Annual Car Show
Calendar: Events Calendar
Gramster  
June 9th 09:00 AM to 01:30 PM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Where: St. Rebecca Church - 330 Grimwood Road - Hazel Green, AL
Contact: Karol Graham - 256-783-6918 - uniquexpressions@hotmail.com or Cleadus Thompson 256-682-5335

From the flyer:

Registration is $20 and open to Cars and Trucks (Classic, Customs or Current Vehicles). Pre-registration is available. Registration ends 11:30 a.m. the day of the show. Each entry will receive a door prize ticket for prize drawings including a flat screen TV and $50 cash every hour. Judging by People’s Choice and trophy awards will be presented at 1:30 p.m for the following:
  • Top 20
  • First Lady's Choice
  • Best Car Club Participation (put Huntsville Car Scene.com!)
  • Pastor's Choice
  • The Sponsor's Choice
Admission is free to the public. There will be food, games, music and door prizes. There will be a moon bounce, karaoke, live radio remote and concession booths with BBQ plates, Chicken, Ribs, Fish Sandwiches, Hamburgers & Hot Dogs. Popcorn & ice cream free for kids. The event will also feature a “Silent Auction” where guests can bid on many household and electronic items from 10am to 2pm. All proceeds go to The American Cancer Society.

Rain Date: June 16, 2012
2 members will be attending this event:

Old April 13th   #2
Samir
Samir
hopes that he doesn't die from stress before the endof 2014...
Administrator

Thank you for the post!
Old June 9th   #3
HOSS429
HOSS429
not getting old .getting better

you know .. second annual car show just does`nt do it for a title ... iv`e been hunting for something to go to for an hour .. i was just in hazel green gassing up my car and saw a few cars going somewhere .. one stopped to gas up .. where you going i says ? .. to the Rebecca Church show on grimwood was his reply .. glad i saw you .. there was nuthin on Samir`s site about this event .. " yes " it`s on there he said ... after looking at every event for today i found it " second annual car show "
HOSS429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th   #4
Samir
Samir
hopes that he doesn't die from stress before the endof 2014...
Administrator

There's only so many characters for an event title. I try to pare it down to the official event title on the flyer. Rarely do the names we call these events actually match up with what they are officially called.