Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Site Related Discussions

Site Related Discussions Have an idea to make the site better? Having problems? Look in here

Old July 28th   #61
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkier View Post

Can you add this as my Avatar please?
Do you have something a little more personably identifiable? The whole idea behind the avatars is that they'll help people recognize you when they see you by car, face, etc.
Old July 28th   #62
Malkier
Malkier
has no status.

I can come up with something else , but I think it's a very unique badge. Only 3 cars total have it - One in the midwest, one near atlanta (with GTP), and mine. This is badged on the side of the car (with GT) and stitched into the seats. Eventually it will be on the floor mats and metal versions on the front grill and rear tail light assembly.
Malkier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th   #63
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:

I can come up with something else , but I think it's a very unique badge. Only 3 cars total have it - One in the midwest, one near atlanta (with GTP), and mine. This is badged on the side of the car (with GT) and stitched into the seats. Eventually it will be on the floor mats and metal versions on the front grill and rear tail light assembly.
Oh, I think the badge can definitely be part of it. Like I suggested for AWDani, make an animated one with pics of the car as well as the badge. Then the badge gets associated with you and your car too.
Old July 28th   #64
Malkier
Malkier
has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir View Post
Oh, I think the badge can definitely be part of it. Like I suggested for AWDani, make an animated one with pics of the car as well as the badge. Then the badge gets associated with you and your car too.
Thats a good idea. Been a while since I've done a GIF ... good ole imageJ to the rescue.

Malkier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th   #65
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Thats a good idea. Been a while since I've done a GIF ... good ole imageJ to the rescue.

Wow, ImageJ looks very cool. I'm going to have to remember it.

I have no idea how this happened, but the image posted is 150x150, while the original is 100x100. I've never seen Smugmug have an issue like that with small files, but oh well--your avatar looks great and is all set up.
Old July 30th   #66
AWDani
AWDani
is in full on mod mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir View Post
Added!
Do you have one a little more personably identifable? Like one of the images from the Little River cruise? You can make an animated one between the Mitsu logo and a picture from cruise.
how is this?

Tomei Titanium Xpreme - AMS downpipe - AMS test pipe - Cobb Stage 2 - Rally Armor - Gram Lights 57D
AWDani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th   #67
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDani View Post
how is this?
Better, but I still wouldn't know this was from your exact white Evo unless you had a shot of that too as part of an animated avatar.

I like the idea of a three paned animated avatar with the mitsu logo, this shot, and one of the panning shots of the whole car from the cruise. Something like that would be perfect as anyone looking at the avatar would instantly know that was you if they met you in person.