Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

Cruise Down to Wellborn Museum in Alexander City Al, Sept 14th
Calendar: Events Calendar
Greg's Max  
September 14th 07:00 AM to 07:00 PM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Where: Cruise down to Wellborn Museum in Alexander City Al

Well I spoke to the museum today, and told them we are planning a cruise down on the 14th of Sept. The museum opens at 10:00 on Staurdays, and from the Huntsville are it is a about 2 1/2 hours. The owner said he usually get there around 9:00, so if we happen to get there early we could possibly get in early. I am figuring leaving the Huntsville/Madison area around 7:00 to 7:30, and possibly meeting for breakfast somewhere that morning. This is not just for people in the Huntsville area, if anyone from Tennessee and the Birmingham group wants to join, you are more than welcome to come along, I told the museum we are hoping to get 15 or more cars to go down. So far there are two of us commited to going, on the 14th. That would be me and W30Post (James) from Challenger Forum. I figure this would be a good trip, and there are a couple of different routes to go, intersate or rural hwys. Also after the tour we could find a place for lunch or do whatever. If you are interested in going just comment with your forum name and real name please. Thanks in advance
2 members will be attending this event:

Old August 25th   #2
Greg's Max
Greg's Max
has no status.

Meeting at 7:00-7:30 at the Cracker Barrell Restaurant on the corner of Memorial Parkway and Drake Avenue in Huntsville Al. Roll out at 8:00am. If any wants to cruise down and check out some cool muscle cars please feel free to come along. The more the better.
Greg's Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11th   #3
Greg's Max
Greg's Max
has no status.

Plans still on, even though this is a muscle car museum, if you don't have one please feel free to come along, weare going to be travelling down I 65 to BHam, meeting guy in Cullman, so can meet up anywhere along the way. Everyone is welcome, so come on out and enjoy the day.
Greg's Max is offline   Reply With Quote