Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

EuroBrit Auto & Bike Expo
Calendar: Events Calendar
Samir
Administrator

June 1st to June 2nd 05:00 PM to 03:30 PM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Where: Dublin Park, Madison, AL

North Alabama British Motoring Society (NABMS) will hold its annual EuroBrit Car Show. This event is open to ALL European cars & motorcycles. Friday will be a scenic drive followed by dinner & social provided by NABMS. Saturday the car show will be held at Dublin Park in Madison. Coffee, drinks and lunch will be available onsite. All proceeds from the car show and lunch will be donated to Autism Resource Foundation, a local charity.

From http://nabms.org/EuroBrit/2010/EuroBritHome.htm:

Open to all British and European Marques!
(Regardless of condition! Drivers and works-in-progress strongly encouraged to attend!)

Expo will be Held Saturday in Dublin Park, Madison Alabama

Registration 8AM-1PM Awards at 3PM

Event T-Shirts for First 100 Entrants!!

25 classes! Mayorís Award! 50-50 Drawing! Best of Show! Door Prizes! Presidentís Award! Diamond in the Rough!

Cars: $20 for one or $30 for two or more, Motorcycles: $10 for one or $15 for two or more

Event Includes the Always Popular Friday Evening North Alabama Scenic Tour followed by FREE Alabama Pub Grub (Barbeque)

Last Year's Event was a Huge Success with Nearly 100 Registered Cars and Hundreds Raised for Charity"
14 members will be attending this event:

Old June 1st   #21
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Welcome back! I was kinda wondering what happened. But I haven't been to any autocrosses lately, so I thought you might have just been wrapped up in that world.

I'm taking you up on the offer to ride in the Lotus. Just tell me what time to be at Kroger.
Old June 1st   #22
gorkoracing
gorkoracing
soon....

Send a message via AIM to gorkoracing
Cool, be there at 5:30
gorkoracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 1st   #23
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Will do!
Old June 1st   #24
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

From the NABMS email list:

"What a beautiful day for a drive, 69 degrees and sunny as type my last e-mail of the
day.

It's not too late to bring the iron out for tonight's drive. We leave from The Pit
Stop on South Parkway at 6:30 for some fun back roads and mountain cruising and then
dinner back where we started. Jim's grilling up some Boston Butts and other goodies
and its all free.

Tomorrow is the club event of the year, Eurobrit starting at 8 am. High for tomorrow
is 80 so it should be nice under the trees at Dublin.

This year's show promises to have some new and exiting cars. The NBCC is bringing
down 15-20 cars from Nashville as part of their monthly drive and other clubs and
local cars will be there.

If you are not convinced watch a group of us on WHNT early show tomorrow morning and
see what you are missing. Details on the events, maps and schedule are posted on the
website.

Come on out and remember that besides the cars, weather and friends, it is all to
help the ARF and kids with autism.

So crank her up and get her out for spin, hope to see you there.

Luis"
Old June 3rd   #25
merlin87
merlin87
just a man and his Nikon

My photos from the Expo

I was there early and had plans later in the day, so I missed any arrivals after 10:30.

http://photobucket.com/eurobrit
merlin87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd   #26
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

I'm working on mine right now, but I've got over a thousand to go through. I didn't realize I took that many.
Old June 16th   #27
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

A neat collage of areal shots from Bic. Thank you Bic!