Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > General Discussions

General Discussions When the thread doesn't fit anywhere else...

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old June 21st   #241
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 22,920
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej8ster96 View Post
Id like one too for my white/green/black civic. Dont hate. :P But can i get the sticker in white.
Never any hate on HCS. And I do still have a few in white. You can meet me at an event or use the ordering link to get them mailed to you.
__________________
Don't hate...appreciate
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st   #242
JoshB
JoshB
is looking for 2nd Gen Camaro parts....
Huntsville Car Scene Site Sponsor
 
JoshB's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 370
I knew I forgot to ask you something while you was at the shop yesterday.
__________________
Josh Brazier

Y.E.S. Automotive
256-270-9YES (9937)
2505 Washington St.
Huntsville, AL 35811

http://www.facebook.com/yesautomotive
JoshB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st   #243
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 22,920
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshB View Post
I knew I forgot to ask you something while you was at the shop yesterday.
I tell you what, if you can swing by sometime and listen to the Accord, I'll hook you up with some.
__________________
Don't hate...appreciate
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st   #244
JoshB
JoshB
is looking for 2nd Gen Camaro parts....
Huntsville Car Scene Site Sponsor
 
JoshB's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 370
I can do that. Email me where you are and ill try to swing by some time this week.
__________________
Josh Brazier

Y.E.S. Automotive
256-270-9YES (9937)
2505 Washington St.
Huntsville, AL 35811

http://www.facebook.com/yesautomotive
JoshB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st   #245
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 22,920
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshB View Post
I can do that. Email me where you are and ill try to swing by some time this week.
Email sent.
__________________
Don't hate...appreciate
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd   #246
ej8ster96
ej8ster96
still tryin to make the civic better, day by day.
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir View Post
Never any hate on HCS. And I do still have a few in white. You can meet me at an event or use the ordering link to get them mailed to you.
Ok. When is the next event and how much are they?
ej8ster96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd   #247
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 22,920
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej8ster96 View Post
Ok. When is the next event and how much are they?
Watch for my name on the attendance list on Saturday's events. I don't know if I'll be attending anything yet as I'm still without stable transportation, but I always have them with me when I'm at events.

They're $4 a pair and you can also order them here:
http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/sh...9&postcount=27
__________________
Don't hate...appreciate
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th   #248
JoshB
JoshB
is looking for 2nd Gen Camaro parts....
Huntsville Car Scene Site Sponsor
 
JoshB's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 370
__________________
Josh Brazier

Y.E.S. Automotive
256-270-9YES (9937)
2505 Washington St.
Huntsville, AL 35811

http://www.facebook.com/yesautomotive
JoshB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th   #249
ray
ray
...
 

Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 936
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir View Post
Watch for my name on the attendance list on Saturday's events. I don't know if I'll be attending anything yet as I'm still without stable transportation, but I always have them with me when I'm at events.
Make your cousin come get you. He was planning on hitting up the autocross and car show at Milton Frank this weekend along with myself.
__________________
-Ray
ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th   #250
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 22,920
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshB View Post
Sweet!
__________________
Don't hate...appreciate
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th   #251
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 22,920
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayman View Post
Make your cousin come get you. He was planning on hitting up the autocross and car show at Milton Frank this weekend along with myself.
I'll have to give him a call when I get a chance. Thanks for the heads up!
__________________
Don't hate...appreciate
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th   #252
200sxsermatt
200sxsermatt
shift denied!
 

Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 237
Ordered me some blue ones today! Gotta support hcs.com and samir!
200sxsermatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th   #253
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 22,920
Shipping out today. Be sure to post some pics!
__________________
Don't hate...appreciate
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th   #254
Jim Pitstop
Jim Pitstop
has no status.
Huntsville Car Scene Site Sponsor
 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1
Cool I would like a sticker

I did not know you had stickers.

Samir,
I really like the way you have all the car clubsordered on your site. You really fill a need. I also am an equal opportunity car enthusiest. I like any car that drives, corners, or goes fast well. I am not sure if we have actually been introduced but the next event I see you at I will introduce myself. Are you going to be at the Alfa club ride this Saturday?

Jim
Jim Pitstop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th   #255
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 22,920
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesG4381 View Post
I did not know you had stickers.

Samir,
I really like the way you have all the car clubsordered on your site. You really fill a need. I also am an equal opportunity car enthusiest. I like any car that drives, corners, or goes fast well. I am not sure if we have actually been introduced but the next event I see you at I will introduce myself. Are you going to be at the Alfa club ride this Saturday?

Jim
Hi Jim. Thank you very much for the compliments on the site. You'll find a lot of like-minded enthusiasts right here, everyday. More friends for us to have fun with.

Definitely come say hi. I'm usually running around behind schedule, so I may not have too much time to chat, but I always like putting a face with a name.

I'm not sure what my weekend plans hold right now. I'll have a better idea tomorrow night. Just look for my name on the attending list and you'll know if I'll be there. I try to mark these on the event listings and keep them accurate so people know where I'm going.
__________________
Don't hate...appreciate
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th   #256
iVolkswagen
iVolkswagen
Kraft Durch Freude
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 106
just ordered mine! Going on my rear quarter windows!
iVolkswagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th   #257
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 22,920
Quote:
Originally Posted by iVolkswagen View Post
just ordered mine! Going on my rear quarter windows!
Thank you! I'll be looking for the email and get them out asap.

I had to look up your status "Kraft Durch Freude" and it was a pretty neat idea:
http://www.feldgrau.com/KdF.html
__________________
Don't hate...appreciate
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th   #258
iVolkswagen
iVolkswagen
Kraft Durch Freude
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 106
Oh, I was just referring to the VW part of Kraft durch Freude (KDF), haha. I don't really agree with the whole original idea as talked about in that article.
Kraft durch Freude (Strength through joy) was what VW was actually called before they were called, well, Volkswagen (people's car). I take both of these names at face value and never associate them with the tragic things that happened during WWII.

Also despite popular belief, the eagle on my doors is not the Nazi eagle...lol. Its the German Eagle that they use on Coat of Arms and as a national symbol. And Hitler himself did not build my car. It was made in 1962. Lol. Besides, every car guy knows that Porsche did all the work!

Mini rant over!
iVolkswagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th   #259
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 22,920
Quote:
Originally Posted by iVolkswagen View Post
Oh, I was just referring to the VW part of Kraft durch Freude (KDF), haha. I don't really agree with the whole original idea as talked about in that article.
Kraft durch Freude (Strength through joy) was what VW was actually called before they were called, well, Volkswagen (people's car). I take both of these names at face value and never associate them with the tragic things that happened during WWII.

Also despite popular belief, the eagle on my doors is not the Nazi eagle...lol. Its the German Eagle that they use on Coat of Arms and as a national symbol. And Hitler himself did not build my car. It was made in 1962. Lol. Besides, every car guy knows that Porsche did all the work!

Mini rant over!
Neat, I had no idea that's what VW was before they were VW.

I think one of the thing that's neat about your car is all the re-education you have to do to viewers as to the true nature of things. They all walk away enlightened, as I have.
__________________
Don't hate...appreciate
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th   #260
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 22,920
Quote:
Originally Posted by iVolkswagen View Post
just ordered mine! Going on my rear quarter windows!
I just looked at my local inventory and I think I'm out of red. I can check my main inventory, but I think I may be completely out of red. What's would you like instead of red? There's everything listed here:
http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/sh...9&postcount=27
__________________
Don't hate...appreciate
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need Some Huntsville Car Scene.com Passout Slips? Samir Site Related Discussions 14 September 19th 09:50 PM
Did You Enjoy the Huntsville Car Scene.com Photo Cruise? Samir Site Related Discussions 26 March 5th 12:28 PM
How to Take Huntsville Car Scene.com Pictures Samir Site Related Discussions 20 February 27th 11:33 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2001 - 2012, Huntsville Car Scene
Terms of Service