Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

Ruby Tuesdays Saturday evening cruise-in
Calendar: Events Calendar
coupemama  
August 13th 05:00 PM to 09:00 PM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Where: Ruby Tuesday, 565 & Wall Triana

In August this cruise-in will be the 2nd Saturday from 5pm to 9pm (due to Priceville's annual cruise-in the following Saturday evening). If you go inside to eat dinner, you will receive 15% off food (but are not required to do so). There is a nice parking lot for 100 rides with some trees. The manager (& I) would love to fill up this parking lot and have a place for all special car owners to hang out, relax and socialize once a month through out the year.

Old August 14th   #2
coupemama
coupemama
has no status.

Well, I just heard about Ruby Tuesday on 565 & Wall Triana's closing. So there will be no more cruise-ins at this location. Thank you for the ones that have attended this season.
coupemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th   #3
EvilZ
EvilZ
is around.

What about the one on 72? I saw where they had planned to close several restaurants.
Old August 19th   #4
coupemama
coupemama
has no status.

My understanding from the manager is that Ruby Tuesday closed 19 restaurants. But I do not know which ones (in which State or cities). They have moved him to the Ruby Tuesday on South Memorial (I believe is what he told me). And once settled, he would like to continue to have cruise-ins, club meetings & activities. If interested, please do get a hold of him. His name is Josh Faulkner.
coupemama is offline   Reply With Quote