Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > General Discussions

General Discussions When the thread doesn't fit anywhere else...

Old March 23rd   #1
dragginbody87
dragginbody87
has no status.
Official Huntsville Car Scene Grammar Police

Police ignore California impound law amid concern of fairness to illegal immigrants

I hope California falls into the ocean.

Quote:
The LAPD says the state's impound law is unfair because it limits their ability to get to their jobs and imposes a steep fine to get their car back.
Illegal aliens shouldn't have jobs you morons!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...ound-vehicles/
dragginbody87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd   #2
1 BAD Z
1 BAD Z
got'em hatin'

One day it will. A major earthquake will happen and along the fault the land masses will separated and eventually Cali will fall into the Pacific. One can only hope.

Common sense isn't a common virtue.

Link to the Nissan/Infiniti group page:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/154828527932506/
1 BAD Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd   #3
ray
ray

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 BAD Z View Post
One day it will. A major earthquake will happen and along the fault the land masses will separated and eventually Cali will fall into the Pacific. One can only hope.
They will probably just become their own country then.
Old March 23rd   #4
Don 79 TA
Don 79 TA
has no status.

these are serious things that need to be kept in view with an open mind
there are people who can't afford things
take em away... you'll just have more problems
seems like no easy solution

yes.... everyone should be legalized, so to prevent that problem, maybe instead of harrassing the illegals, go after those exploiting them.... but it's all about $$
Don 79 TA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd   #5
A_Cryer
A_Cryer
has no status.

It called breaking the law. The key word is ILLEGAL immigrant. However, they are here using our roads and destroying our healthcare system. They also have to hire additional teachers since we provide them free school as well. They get all of this while paying nothing but a sales tax and sending their money back to their boys in Mexico. Thanks liberals, keep up the good work. Raise taxes on those of us that actually work and give handouts to all the illegal immigrants or crackheads that sit at home and get wasted every day. Awesome plan.
A_Cryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd   #6
Tanro
Tanro
Rebuilding my KA24DE

Illegal immigrants, good riddance. If they get pulled over they should be getting deported the cheapest fastest way possible.

If your not a legal citizen of this country, you obviously can't buy a car here. When I go to the courthouse and file for a transfer of title I need a valid form of picture ID.

If they want to be here bad enough, let the immigrate legally, instead of getting here and being a drain on society they should have to pay the same taxes I do, and deal with the same things I do.

If I got pulled over without insurance, a tag receipt, and a valid driver's licenses I would have to pay impound and tow fees. Why not them too?

To be clear, I am not anti immigration, I am white, so my family immigrated here at some point. I am anti people getting off easy.

Last edited by Tanro; March 23rd at 07:23 PM.
Tanro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th   #7
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragginbody87 View Post
Illegal aliens shouldn't have jobs...
Yep, no argument here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don 79 TA View Post
...so to prevent that problem, maybe instead of harrassing the illegals, go after those exploiting them.... but it's all about $$
And this is a very good point. If the jobs weren't being offered, they wouldn't be here. If companies like Huntsville's C&K Roofing who hired the illegal crew that did over $2250 of damage to one of my cars and never paid for it can't survive without illegal labor, then maybe they shouldn't be in business. And it's unfair to businesses who do things right, at an increased expense. You can't compete when competitors cheat by cutting human resources costs via illegal labor. If it was up to me, employers caught repeatedly with illegal labor would lose their own citizenship--you love the illegals? Good! Now you're one of them!
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Cryer View Post
It called breaking the law. The key word is ILLEGAL immigrant. However, they are here using our roads and destroying our healthcare system. They also have to hire additional teachers since we provide them free school as well. They get all of this while paying nothing but a sales tax and sending their money back to their boys in Mexico. Awesome plan.
Yep, it's one thing to be here legally and doing this, but don't invade my country and take my resources and expect to not want to throw your dead body across the border. Angry? You bet I am. My father worked his butt off to get here legally and do things the right way. Illegal immigration is a slap in the face to those that did it correctly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanro View Post
Illegal immigrants, good riddance. If they get pulled over they should be getting deported the cheapest fastest way possible.

If your not a legal citizen of this country, you obviously can't buy a car here. When I go to the courthouse and file for a transfer of title I need a valid form of picture ID.

If they want to be here bad enough, let the immigrate legally, instead of getting here and being a drain on society they should have to pay the same taxes I do, and deal with the same things I do.

If I got pulled over without insurance, a tag receipt, and a valid driver's licenses I would have to pay impound and tow fees. Why not them too?

To be clear, I am not anti immigration, I am white, so my family immigrated here at some point. I am anti people getting off easy.
I think we get you. And I'm brown.