Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old March 5th   #21
Tanro
Tanro
Rebuilding my KA24DE

Eh the problem is that people get iffy when you gotta lotta "undesirables" hanging around in one group. In Cullman the meeting spot tends to move at least every other weekend.

With facebook and smart phones it works out pretty good.
Tanro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th   #22
2SSRSinBama
2SSRSinBama
is stimulating the economy through burned rubber!!!

yeah we've been moving more frequent in the last few years but with modern technology, not really a problem

the cops are always pretty cool at least though and just tell us to leave.... its when we leave the hassling begins, lol
Headers(no cats), Catback, CAI, SLP UD Pullies, Ported TB, tune

Last edited by 2SSRSinBama; March 5th at 05:37 PM.
2SSRSinBama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th   #23
Tanro
Tanro
Rebuilding my KA24DE

Eh the city police can be dicks sometimes, so we just move outside city limits. County Sheriff's in this county are really nice for the most part.
Tanro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th   #24
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SSRSinBama View Post
the car scene in Florence is dead, or at least showing very little life, we had a decent little meet about 2 weeks ago, about 20 cars or so... but that was the most it had been in a while, we tried last night but abandoned the idea and some of us just decided to go to a guys house and shoot pool/chill instead... at least with facebook now days we can get an idea on how many are going to show up, and hopefully this summer we'll get some life back into the car scene in the Shoals area, some of us gearheads are trying

cops also hound us to death, but they are actually not that bad about running us off for parking in a lot... just when he move out they like to pursuit our every movement... and you always have those 1 or 2 that make it hard on everyone... of course, who am I kidding, I used to be one of those 1 or 2, lol
There's some cruise-ins there that are supposed to run year-round that should provide you with a place to hang on weekends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SSRSinBama View Post
when we meet up its usually at the kmart in Florence, its moved over the years... used to be the Autozone, they got the police to run us off after us being there for years, new managers... enough said

then it was the Martin's Family Clothing parking lot, they too got the authorities involved in having us removed.... now its the shopping district the Kmart is in... the thing is, we never have any fights, never have anyone doing burnout, etc., there is no drug activity... just a lot of guys talking cars and having fun... I guess they'd rather us be out actually causing trouble
Wow, sounds like Huntsville, Decatur, Madison, and every other city I've been in.