Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

Old July 21st   #1
gorkoracing
gorkoracing
soon....

Send a message via AIM to gorkoracing
Steele this sunday

Hey everyone I'm trying to get some more members to come down to steele this sunday. My friend with the turbod talon esi wants to run his car in the 1/4 now that hes got it tuned better and it would be nice to see some of you guys down there too. I know sp00led with the turbo gsr is gonna come with us and maybe a friend of his with a z28 but anyone else who wants to join is welcome. I know its a little short notice but you still got some time to plan. I listened to the weather on the radio this morning and they said its gonna be hot as hell 95 or so but I dont think theres supposed to be any rain. So anyone else feel like a trip to the 1/4 this sunday?? We will probably meet up and caravan down there sunday morning btw.
gorkoracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd   #2
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Where's the caravan point? I won't be able to go, but could get a few shots and some video of the caravan leaving.
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd   #3
cbr_slayer
cbr_slayer
has no status.
Hasn't Checked Email

where's that at ? how far ?
cbr_slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd   #4
gorkoracing
gorkoracing
soon....

Send a message via AIM to gorkoracing
Steele is actually the name of the town where the dragstrip is located. I think the actual name of the dragstrip is Alabama international dragway and they have a website. Steele, AL is about 1-1.5 hrs away so its not a bad drive and its actually a pretty nice track. I called the number on their website and they said hrs were 2-dark and $10 to get in but i thought i remembered them opening about 10-11 for us before on sunday when we had a group going down. I'm unsure the meeting point for the caravan but I believe it will prolly be the super walmart on south parkway.
gorkoracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd   #5
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

http://www.alabamainternationaldragway.com/
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote