Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

Meridianville Middle School 8th Annual Car, Truck, and Motorcycle Show
Calendar: Events Calendar
coupemama  
July 23rd 08:00 AM to 02:00 PM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Where: Meridianville Middle School, 12975 Highway 231/431 N, Hazel Green, AL 35750-8631

From the flyer:

Registration is $20 and ends at 11:30am. Awards at 2pm for 1st 2nd, and 3rd place in 23 possible classes (determined at registration) as well as special choice awards. There will also be goodie bags, door prizes, vendors, concessions, music, and a car wash.

From the discussion thread:

"It's almost time again for the annual Meridianville Middle School Competition Cheerleaders annual car show to raise money for the team. This will be my second year working the car show for my daughter's team. The show is held in the school's parking lot, adjacent to Flint River Baptist Church on the west side of Hwy 231 between Meridianville and Hazel Green.

This car show is a little unique in that catagories are created the day of the show, based on the cars that are entered. That way a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place plaque can be awarded to pretty much every car that is entered. Usually we get 50+ cars in the show. Along with the show we will have door prizes, vendor booths, a car wash, balloon bounce, and food.

Come enter your car or just swing by to laugh at me sweating in the sun. I'm making an effort to bring 'ole yellow to the show this year..."
7 members will be attending this event:

Old July 14th   #2
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Thank you for the post!
Old July 15th   #3
Chevy406
Chevy406
has no status.

I see someone has already beat me to posting this car show. But I'll go ahead and add a copy of my post too:

July 23, 2011 8:00 to 2:00
It's almost time again for the annual Meridianville Middle School Competition Cheerleaders annual car show to raise money for the team. This will be my second year working the car show for my daughter's team. The show is held in the school's parking lot, adjacent to Flint River Baptist Church on the west side of Hwy 231 between Meridianville and Hazel Green.

This car show is a little unique in that catagories are created the day of the show, based on the cars that are entered. That way a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place plaque can be awarded to pretty much every car that is entered. Usually we get 50+ cars in the show. Along with the show we will have door prizes, vendor booths, a car wash, balloon bounce, and food.

Come enter your car or just swing by to laugh at me sweating in the sun. I'm making an effort to bring 'ole yellow to the show this year...

Chevy406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th   #4
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Thank you Clyde! Listing updated.
Old August 2nd   #5
kldavidson1
kldavidson1
has no status.

there no pictures of this event
Please post them......
kldavidson1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 2nd   #6
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kldavidson1 View Post
there no pictures of this event
Please post them......
Not yet. Still have to get to them. Tons in the backlog...