Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Site Related Discussions

Site Related Discussions Have an idea to make the site better? Having problems? Look in here

View Poll Results: How Did You Find Out About Huntsville Car Scene.com?
I always knew about it from back in the day. 13 26.53%
I got this little slip of paper at an event. 21 42.86%
My friend told me about it. 6 12.24%
I saw the billboard on 565. 3 6.12%
Other. I've posted details below 6 12.24%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 3rd   #61
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydracer
My friend told me about the site when I wanted to know "Who is that Dude taking pic's of my ride?!" Then I got the slip too. I guess you had just recently started the Event's Calendar, which I love. This site has now become part of my daily ritual of getting my news, email & then I head to this site. I think you do an AWESOME job with it.
I personally avoid 565 as much as possible. I think if you had an ad on, say North Parkway, it would get alot more attention. I'm doing my part in spreading the word though & I have the window stickers too!Thanks Samir! All your work is not going unappreciated!
The calendar has always been the heart of the site, even when it was hsv.streetracing.org. It's the hardest thing to keep maintained on the site--even harder than taking and posting pictures.

The billboard on 565 is expensive, but a very good rate for the location. Billboards on parkway do have higher traffic, but they cost up to 4x as much, amounting to thousands of dollars a month.
Old August 14th   #62
Nazgul350r
Nazgul350r
has no status.
Hasn't Checked Email

linked from the Twickenham Auto Clubs site
Nazgul350r is offline   Reply With Quote