Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

EuroBrit Auto & Bike Expo 2013
Calendar: Events Calendar
Wendell  
May 31st to June 1st 06:00 PM to 03:00 PM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Where: Dublin Park, Madison, AL

North Alabama British Motoring Society (NABMS) will hold its annual EuroBrit Car Show. This event is open to ALL European cars & motorcycles. Friday evening will be a scenic drive in the local area followed by dinner & social provided by NABMS. Saturday the car show will be held at Dublin Park in Madison. Proceeds will go to the Autism Resource Foundation, a local charity. No entry fee for Spectators.

From http://nabms.org/EuroBrit/EuroBritHome.htm:

"Open to all British and European Marques!
(Regardless of condition! Drivers and works-in-progress strongly encouraged to attend!)

Expo will be Held Saturday in Dublin Park, Madison Alabama

Registration 8AM-1PM Awards at 3PM

25 classes! Mayorís Award! 50-50 Drawing! Best of Show! Door Prizes! Presidentís Award! Diamond in the Rough!

Cars: $20 for one or $30 for two or more, Motorcycles: $10 for one or $15 for two or more

Event Includes the Always Popular Friday Evening North Alabama Scenic Tour followed by FREE Alabama Pub Grub (Barbeque)

Last Year's Event was a Huge Success with Nearly 100 Registered Cars and Hundreds Raised for Charity"
2 members will be attending this event:

Old March 5th   #2
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Thank you for the post Wendell! Let me know when the flyer is done and I'll add it to the listing. And like previous years, add the www.huntsvillecarscene.com url to the flyer and I'll run a banner ad for the show on here for free!
Old May 20th   #3
briller
briller
has no status.

Samir: here is the Flyer, your listed!
http://www.nabms.org/EuroBrit/EuroBrit__13_flyer.pdf
briller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st   #4
mboxtyger
mboxtyger
has no status.

...a bump for a great show (and a great charity),,,

Dolphe
mboxtyger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st   #5
mactography
mactography
would rather be out driving.

Bump!

Here's a picture I grabbed from tonight's cruise! We had a great time.

http://instagram.com/p/Z_3F8XN0dC/

Stephen - 2013 FIAT 500 Abarth
Current: 30% Tint, Eibach Sportlines, Eurocompulsion R3T/V2 CAI, Interior LED Lighting, Neuspeed Rear Sway Bar, RoadRace Motorsports ECU

Check me out on Instagram

Alabama FIAT Club on Facebook

mactography is offline   Reply With Quote