Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > General Discussions

General Discussions When the thread doesn't fit anywhere else...

Old January 4th   #1
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

$1000 Reward for Information on This Crime

This crime occurred approximately 2:30-3:30p, today in broad daylight. I will pay money for information that positively identifies the individual that did this crime. Call 615-512-5520. Leave message if necessary.

Last edited by Samir; January 4th at 05:04 PM.
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th   #2
Nevr2loS10
Nevr2loS10
has no status.

Send a message via AIM to Nevr2loS10
holy crap...whos car is that samir???...did they steal anything or just throw a rock?

Body dropped 84 s10 and 20s for sale hit me up if interested
Nevr2loS10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th   #3
SLOBACK
SLOBACK
passing the torch to my girlfriend?!

thats that bullcrap for real
SLOBACK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th   #4
ITSFAST
ITSFAST
---BAZINGA!

Samir, I'm sorry to see this happen to you. Just remember, it could have been much worse.

Looks like one rock missed it's target (hitting the rear near the tail light) then another went through the window. Is that rock in the front floorboard the one that went through the rear window? If so, HOLY CRAP ! How did it end up there??? Also, are there rocks like that around the house? I don't remember seeing any like that when I was there. One looks like a chunk of concrete.

I hate to see something like this. As I posted elsewhere, it's some pos that gets their jollies from others misfortunes. Too bad they are not man or woman enough to stand face to face.
ITSFAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th   #5
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevr2loS10
holy crap...whos car is that samir???...did they steal anything or just throw a rock?
Unfortunately, it's mine. Nothing stolen or even attempted, just plain broad daylight vandalism.
Old January 4th   #6
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITSFAST
Looks like one rock missed it's target (hitting the rear near the tail light) then another went through the window.
Yep, there were two. Me and Ed determined that the first never made it where they wanted it, so they threw a 2nd one that broke a small piece off while most of it went through the car and ended up in the drivers floorboard. This was no little kid, but someone grown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITSFAST
Also, are there rocks like that around the house? I don't remember seeing any like that when I was there. One looks like a chunk of concrete.
The one that hit the rear of the car is a mixture of gravel and concrete that spilled over from concrete being poured like a driveway or sidewalk. Typically found on construction sites. The other rock is a chunk of pure limestone, which is common in nearby construction sites. I don't even have any rocks in the yard.

Whoever did this, did it deliberately. They planned it and executed it. They've wasted my hard earned time and money. And I want to know their identity. Someone find me their identity...
Old January 5th   #7
JayMack75
JayMack75
www.showstopperz.net

Send a message via AIM to JayMack75 Send a message via Yahoo to JayMack75
Hell hath no fury than than the wrath of Samir.
Old January 6th   #8
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

May not be useful in my case, but this may help someone else:
http://www.hsv.com/fntpage.html (upper left)
http://www.hsv.com/alalaw/law01.html
Old July 26th   #9
MADEWELL
MADEWELL
has no status.

decatur smash n crab

Samir, couldnt find the thread you started, but.....................

http://www.waff.com/Global/story.asp...nav=menu62_1_1

dont you live in decatur ?????

05 SRT-4
97 GST
03 R6

Last edited by buellfireboltxb12r; July 26th at 09:17 PM.
MADEWELL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th   #10
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

I moved your post to the thread.

I don't live in Decatur, but I'm sure I'll run into some people affected by those criminals. Why people do things like that to other people is beyond me...
Old July 27th   #11
MADEWELL
MADEWELL
has no status.

oh , ok. could have sworn you lived in dec. just thought of this thread when i saw the news.

so did you ever find who hit you ????

05 SRT-4
97 GST
03 R6
MADEWELL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th   #12
CADster
CADster
has no status.

samir, i saw this kind of damage on the arsonal side of jordan the other day.
(jordan and drake area)

three cars at an apartment complex had window damage and another that was in a driveway. looked like rocks thrown through windows to me. but i did not stop or anything.

maybe the ones who did that did this ?
may be worth looking into.

Last edited by blakdak91; July 27th at 04:18 PM.
CADster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th   #13
Baseball10x
Baseball10x
has no status.
Hasn't Checked Email

Damn Samir thats Messed up man!! You just need to find out who all knows where you live and track them down and see if they are acting shady.. thats soo messed up.. its like someone shooting out my stepdads window with a high powerd bb pellet gun..sorry man..
Baseball10x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th   #14
Baseball10x
Baseball10x
has no status.
Hasn't Checked Email

trust me samir if you dont find out who it is it will come back on them... Trust me ive done learned you do something wrong it will haunt you and when u least expect something to happen it will..But i dont understand why someone would wanna do that i mean ur friendly to everyone..
Baseball10x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th   #15
cobaltracer
cobaltracer
has no status.

Send a message via MSN to cobaltracer Send a message via Yahoo to cobaltracer
Man...

Really sorry Samir what happened to you, Cant believe anyone would do that, Like Baseball Said, if he never gets caught, in the long run it will come back and hit them like a ton of bricks one day and they will regret that they ever did it...Sorry once again Samir, Hope you or someone finds the person that did it
cobaltracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th   #16
Sydracer
Sydracer
has no status.

Send a message via AIM to Sydracer
If you live around the Madison area they caught 2 guys today that had been vandalizing cars. I feel your pain. It's also been happening in the Hazel Green area.
It's like you can't have anything nice anymore without someone doing these type things. We've had our cars damaged by some dope selling thugs that live in the area.
I can't imagine why anyone would intentionally do this to you though, to target you peresonally I mean. As far as I know everyone thinks ALOT of you. We'll keep our eyes and ears open. Remember, what you do, good or bad, comes full circle!
Sydracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th   #17
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Thanks everyone. This thread is actually over 6 months old, although it is still upsetting. I still find pieces of glass in the car every day.

What really upset me was that the police knew where this type of crime comes from in our area and still didn't give me any leads. They sent me a letter a few days later saying they couldn't find anything. I should present that letter each time they pull me over and expect me to pay for tickets. A lot of good the money I pay for their services did me.
Old July 28th   #18
LagoGarda
LagoGarda
is back from trip to Lago Garda.

My first thought when I saw it was the neighbor across the street mowing his grass and ran over a rock..that happened to me a few years back and just happened to be outside when it happened, however, noticed the thread started in Jan. so the chances of it being that is slim..Hell, with this dry weather, if it was yesterday it would be slim...Any others in the area or just yours? We had a rash around here for a while but I think it was BB or pellet gun shooting out several windows in one neighborhood or another. It was rare to see just one victim in one area. oh what the VetteMafia could cook up for the little bastards.
LagoGarda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st   #19
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

It was intentional. They actually used two different rocks. One missed and hit the back of the car near the tail light. The other did the damage and went all the way through the car finally landing in the driver's side floorboard.

It cost me a lot of time and money to get all that fixed. I'm more mad about the time than the money.
Old July 31st   #20
scrapin_frame
scrapin_frame
has no status.

Send a message via Yahoo to scrapin_frame
thats messed up

Thats messed up i dont see why anyone would do this to u that just dont seem right to me.Your so nice to everyone, if i hear anything i will definatly let u know emmediatly.
scrapin_frame is offline   Reply With Quote