Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

Old January 30th   #1
The Prez.
The Prez.
has no status.

OK Local clubs, let's have a roll call of sorts !!!

I'm sort of gonna repeat a previous post. Who's going where ?? All the Pres. and VP of these locals clubs that get on this site, get your fellow members to get on here and let's get to know each other a little better. Maybe this way when someone local throws a show we can have some major turnout. So let's have it. We don't have but like maybe a month before some of the long distant shows start back up. I have been looking on several of the major car sites and have posted some of the larger shows on the calendar here already. But I don't know of all of them so post where you and your crew are headed this year !!

The PREZ.
Dirty South Customs "If it ain't DIRTY, it ain't clean"
The Prez. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th   #2
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

I'll see if I can't talk to a few clubs too. This isn't a bad idea at all, especially since everyone that's registered can indicate if they're coming or not coming to an event on the calendar listing.
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st   #3
Nevr2loS10
Nevr2loS10
has no status.

Send a message via AIM to Nevr2loS10
hey guys me and a my crew just became prospects of the nation-wide club Vertically Challenged and most of us like i said will be attending the bigger shows and all cruising together up there

Body dropped 84 s10 and 20s for sale hit me up if interested
Nevr2loS10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd   #4
Nevr2loS10
Nevr2loS10
has no status.

hey were also gonna be rollin up to the TN shows with some of the acrophobia AL guys...he prez yall wana roll up to bham 1 week from saturday for world of wheels with us?

Old February 21st   #5
Driver_Found
Driver_Found
has no status.

what's up everyone, i'm Mike..I'm a member of H20 Tuning. We're a Watercooled Volkswagen club. We usually meet the first saturday of every month at Sonic on Wal Triana, as long as the weather is nice.. I'm not sure if many of the guys in the club frequent this site, we mainly live on www.vwvortex.com (my SN is reynolds9000) but thought i'd start posting over here too..

I ran into a member of FoSho(silver civic coupe w/ CF hood) at Worth Exhaust center a few weeks back. Seemed like a real nice guy and told me all about the club. Do you guys still go up to Super Target on University on the weekends? A buddy and I went up there saturday(2/18) around 10 and no one came.

I drive a green Jetta on Rota Slipstreams...all the guys in our club have H2O tuning decals on our windshields so if you see us cruising around, give us thumbs up or something.
Driver_Found is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st   #6
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Welcome to the site. It was good to meet all of you. Feel free to post your meeting time on the calendar as a regular event.

There's a car show coming up on March 12th that you might want to come to: http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/ca...=2005-3-12&c=1

I saw a couple of the rides out later when I was coming back from S Parkway. Where did everyone go for the drive? Was it fun?
Old February 21st   #7
carbon_vtec
carbon_vtec
has no status.

what's up driver found? This is erik the silver coupewith the c/f hood. I've seen you around some but never got a chance to stop you. Hope to see you around. Hit me up sometime and i'll give you a heads up when we all meet up.
carbon_vtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st   #8
carbon_vtec
carbon_vtec
has no status.

Fa_SHo all up in it!!!!!!
carbon_vtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st   #9
Unregistered
Unregistered
has no status.
Edit

Samir- We ended up going to Four Mile Post road, it was tons of fun. I love driving on twisty mountain roads, it's definantly where my car is most at home!! We went out to research park and raced a little bit(closed track of course, lol). I'm usually not one to beat on my car but it was a nice night and turn out from out GTG got a few people amped to drive.

Erik- I go to school at Jacksonville State and i come home every other weekend or so. My girlfriend gets one weekend and huntsville gets another, lol. If you ever see me driving i'm usually not busy, so flag me down!
Old February 21st   #10
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
Samir- We ended up going to Four Mile Post road, it was tons of fun. I love driving on twisty mountain roads, it's definantly where my car is most at home!! We went out to research park and raced a little bit(closed track of course, lol). I'm usually not one to beat on my car but it was a nice night and turn out from out GTG got a few people amped to drive.
Cool! Next time I may have time to tag along. If you love the twisties, you should also try autocrossing. The next event is this weekend.
Old February 21st   #11
Nevr2loS10
Nevr2loS10
has no status.

h20 seems to be a pretty cool bunch of guys from what i have met...i know mark i believe hes a member and my good friend munchie drives a jetta 1.8t that i really like he was gonna go to yalls meet on sat and meet yall but he forgot

Old February 24th   #12
Yellowhammer
Yellowhammer
has no status.

dub-heads

hey Drivers found, you need to get a hold of me and Greg the next time you have a get-together at Sonic or whatever and we'll try to come hang out.

http://www.ausgangtuninggruppe.com/

Cheers, John
Old February 24th   #13
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowhammer
hey Drivers found, you need to get a hold of me and Greg the next time you have a get-together at Sonic or whatever and we'll try to come hang out.

http://www.ausgangtuninggruppe.com/

Cheers, John
I was asking a lot of the guys out there that about you and Greg, but no one seemed to know of you. Glad you've pointed them in the right direction. You need to come out the next month when they have this--and bring a few of the toys.
Old March 4th   #14
Driver_Found
Driver_Found
has no status.

Yellowhammer, sorry for the late notice...tonight H20 tuning is meeting at Rock Bottom Carpets on Bob Wallace at 7 p.m.! We're going to meet there and caravan to somewhere to eat..then do something afterwords.

Bring all the VW friends you've got!!!

Edit: Sorry this isn't in the GTG thread..
Driver_Found is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st   #15
Munchie
Munchie
is purging all the poo out of his life!

Send a message via AIM to Munchie
Driver Found-my name is munchie and be and a couple of buddys tryed to find you guys everytime you guys have a meet at sonic but everytime you guys are not there. where exactly are you guys hanging out? we would like to talk to you guys because we are just getting into the whole vw thing. i have a 1.8t wolfsburg edition, and i would like to get some stuff going with it. just wondering if you guys know where to get parts and good deals. hit me back.
munchie
Munchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st   #16
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

They usually meet at the NAVWC meets on the 3rd Sat at the Sonic on hwy 20 and Wall Triana in Madison. But the weird thing is the last time I went out there, no one was there--even from NAVWC. I even left a message on the phone number posted in this thread: http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/showthread.php?t=154, but didn't get a reply.
Old April 3rd   #17
Unregistered
Unregistered
has no status.
Edit

munchie NAVWC is meeting up at the greenbrier restaurant this tues night. its listed on the events calender here. there will be a few H20 tuning guys there that can fill you in on the upcoming events. hope to see you there