Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > General Discussions

General Discussions When the thread doesn't fit anywhere else...

Old August 21st   #1
napoleon
napoleon
has no status.

Wtb: 1g Dsm Awd

I am looking for a 1G DSM daily driver. It must run and drive and be "fairly" reliable(i know i know) as it sits now. I am not looking for any "All it needs is..." offers. I would prefer a talon. Tastefully modded is a plus, but no whored out cars, if possible. Must have A/C and be a 5sp. I have cash now and also would like to trade my civic, if possible. post what you have.

Last edited by Samir; August 21st at 01:46 PM. Reason: looked like spam
napoleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st   #2
CADster
CADster
has no status.

heh.. good luck with this.

on govenors, by the thrift shop, there was a DSM for sale over the weekend.
did not stop (of course) so i dont know what model.
CADster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st   #3
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by napoleon
I am looking for a 1G DSM daily driver. It must run and drive and be "fairly" reliable(i know i know) as it sits now. I am not looking for any "All it needs is..." offers. I would prefer a talon. Tastefully modded is a plus, but no whored out cars, if possible. Must have A/C and be a 5sp. I have cash now and also would like to trade my civic, if possible. post what you have.
I am looking for a 1G DSM daily driver. It must run and drive and be "fairly" reliable(i know i know) as it sits now. I am not looking for any "All it needs is..." offers. I would prefer a talon. Tastefully modded is a plus, but no whored out cars, if possible. Must have A/C and be a 5sp. I have cash now and also would like to trade my civic, if possible. post what you have.I am looking for a 1G DSM daily driver. It must run and drive and be "fairly" reliable(i know i know) as it sits now. I am not looking for any "All it needs is..." offers. I would prefer a talon. Tastefully modded is a plus, but no whored out cars, if possible. Must have A/C and be a 5sp. I have cash now and also would like to trade my civic, if possible. post what you have.
Wow, at first I thought this was spam. I've cleaned it up.
Old August 21st   #4
napoleon
napoleon
has no status.

thanks. Anyone? i will be looking to buy like soon.....like yesterday.
Old August 21st   #5
Munchie
Munchie
is purging all the poo out of his life!

Send a message via AIM to Munchie
I am wondering why you would accually trade a honda for a 4G63 DSM? Especially when it is a DAILY DRIVER you are looking for!!!! I, along with everyone else and yourself, know for a fact that turbo DSM's are not that reliable, especially for a daily driven car. I also know that if "YOU" are looking for one, it will probably not be your average daily driver. And when you start modding 4G63's, Well you know what I am going to say! Just curious as to why you are looking for this certain car for a daily? I know where a few are, but they are all "need this and that" cars.
04 Chevy Trailblazer EXT-family ride
06 Joyner 650 Sand Spider-The Buggy
68 VW Rail Buggy-CNC rail conversion 44" Rear Paddles
85 19ft Bayliner Capri
Munchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st   #6
CADster
CADster
has no status.

haha.. well i was a bit more polite
i just told him good luck....

i know where a yard full of these cars car. dont know if the owner is the selling type.. with the number he has, i dont think so.
CADster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st   #7
napoleon
napoleon
has no status.

Thanks for the replies guys...really.
I have more than one car that I drive. Like 5 of them. I just want something that is NOT:
Kia Optima
LandRover Discovery
Toyota Corolla
Honda Civic
Nissan 240

If the fun car breaks, i simply walk into my garage and take one of the above.

I want what i want and i dont need ANYBODY asking me why i want it. Now..Munchie, what have you got. I am willing to do SOME work.

Last edited by napoleon; August 21st at 03:46 PM.
Old August 22nd   #8
Munchie
Munchie
is purging all the poo out of his life!

Send a message via AIM to Munchie
My buddy has a 90 GST, and a 90 GSX the GST was the donor motor for the GSX. But both cars are in good shape body wise. The GSX needs a Turbo, Exhaust manifold, waist gate, and BOV the exhaust itself is still on there with the downpipe. But I would suggest a larger downpipe.(stock is on it now) I will let you know how much he is wanting for it when I talk to him this afternoon.
04 Chevy Trailblazer EXT-family ride
06 Joyner 650 Sand Spider-The Buggy
68 VW Rail Buggy-CNC rail conversion 44" Rear Paddles
85 19ft Bayliner Capri
Munchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th   #9
napoleon
napoleon
has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchie
My buddy has a 90 GST, and a 90 GSX the GST was the donor motor for the GSX. But both cars are in good shape body wise. The GSX needs a Turbo, Exhaust manifold, waist gate, and BOV the exhaust itself is still on there with the downpipe. But I would suggest a larger downpipe.(stock is on it now) I will let you know how much he is wanting for it when I talk to him this afternoon.
let me know. Im tryng to get something goin.