Rocket City Mustang Club
Monthly Meetings
Casa Blanca
Every 3rd Tuesday at 7:00 p.m.

Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Local Group Forums > Rocket City Mustang Club

Rocket City Mustang Club The official forum for the Rocket City Mustang Club, one of the Mustang Clubs in the area

Old October 15th   #1
Unregistered
Unregistered
has no status.
Edit

2001 SVT Cobra Mustang Convertible - $22500

2001 SVT Cobra Mustang Convertible - $22500

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-220629245@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-10-14, 4:18PM EDT

Unfortunately, my baby must go. She is #853 of a limited build of 3,384 convertible Cobras. Of the 3,384 produced, only 382 were Mineral Gray. She was born on 4/19/01, and I have the production certificate from Ford Motor Company.

Im the second owner of this car, and have had her just over two years. She had 12K miles on her then and has just 25K now. Shes been impeccably well kept and clean, and was never abused, raced, or modified*. She stays in the garage, out of the rain, and out of commute traffic. My husband and I really just use her as a fair weather toy for shopping or cruising. We show her occasionally, cruise nights mostly, and have won two of two actual car shows we entered (1st & 2nd places in class). The picture below is actually from when our Mustang club got to do parade laps (low speed touring) on Road Atlanta after a meet.

The car needs absolutely nothing but a good home. The only problem I've ever with her had was a convertible top motor going bad, but it was replaced under warranty. The warranty is transferable.

*The car is bone stock except on add-on of a cold air induction. This was done to reduce the low RPM drag typical of the non-supercharged Cobras. Shes also very original. Nothing but the fluids and tires are different from what left the factory. Included in the sale is the original black convertible boot cover and the original air intake, if you want to put it back to 100% original. As far as factory options, the car came will the only three Ford offered rear deck spoiler, floor mats, and chrome wheels. I also still have the original window sticker! Other features:

Mineral Gray exterior
Charcoal leather and gray suede seats
T-45 5-speed transmission
DOHC 32-valve 4.6 liter modular V8
320hp stock (closer to 335 with CAI)
Premium Mach stereo w/6 CD changer
Traction control system (TCS)
ABS
Independent rear suspension (IRS)
Keyless entry
Power top, locks, windows, and mirrors

While this isn't a new car, it's as close to it as you can get. It feels, drives, and smells like showroom new. Visually it's near perfect, but remember it has traveled 25K miles. The only cosmetic imperfections are the few dots on the front bumper from the road and some minimal leather creasing in the seats. Even the engine is shiny!

If you've got any questions or would like more pictures, please e-mail me. Thinking about shipping it? Get quotes, and I'll help get moving it coordinated for you.

contact jenrem@aol.com

Price - $22,500