Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

Old March 8th   #1
vehicular
vehicular
ARRRG!

3/6 autocross

How about some pics, Samir? I know there are some cool ones...and the video form McCrispin's helmet would be neato too
Old March 8th   #2
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

I haven't got the video from the helmet. Have you ftp'd that to me? If not, I need a copy of that to put it up.

Throwing that up really quick wouldn't take any time, and I'd just put my pics up with it when I get to them.
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th   #3
Nevr2loS10
Nevr2loS10
has no status.

Send a message via AIM to Nevr2loS10
i was there...it was my first time goin to watch tac and i must say i had a great time...couple of really nice cars out there...i wish someone had a pic of samir with his helmet on tryin to bum rides from people that gave me a good laugh

Body dropped 84 s10 and 20s for sale hit me up if interested
Nevr2loS10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th   #4
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

haha...bumming rides is half the fun! I rode in a Porsche, Jetta GTI, WRX STI, RX-8, and drove too! I never got my car to perform the way I wanted it to, but I think I had a pretty good line. On that particular course, I don't think I could've done better than a 54-55. I got down to a 57 something, but I was still slowing down too much for a particular box and wasn't entering it from the outside. Oh well, great fun anyways.

I think it was time for me to drop the cameras and drive once again. But I still managed to get about a hundred or so shots.

I'll be working on the backlog of pictures these next few days before the weekend. I completed from 1-26-2005 to 2-4-2005 today, so I think I'm moving along at a good clip. I'm hoping to be caught up again by the weekend.
Old March 9th   #5
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Here's some pic and some video taken by Kerry of the Rocket City MINIs:
http://www.magicmini.50megs.com/perf...ing_school.htm
His site is also pretty cool so check it out: www.magicmini.50megs.com