Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

Athens Square Cruise In
Calendar: Events Calendar
Samir
Administrator

September 5th 03:00 PM to 09:00 PM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Where: Downtown Athens, AL
Contact: Bland Allen 256-603-1227, Steve Bradley 256-230-6048, www.spiritofathens.com 256-278-6436

Athens AL;
Cruise the Square-Downtown Athens, Alabama. 3pm-9pm (March Thru October)

http://www.athensplus.com/cruisein.htm

The weather was looking like rain, so I didn't think there would be that many cars coming out. But I was pleasantly surprised to find a lot of great rides to look at and photograph. And there were new people constantly coming as other people left, so there was a steady stream of new things to look at no matter how many times I circled the square.

Everyone stuck around until around when the game started. Then it seemed like there was a trickle of people leaving until the early evening.

Sloback came out along with sti2k5 and we played with cameras until it was almost completely dark. Then we had some wonderful pizza at The Village Pizza right off the square. If you haven't eaten there, you have to try it out.

I got some really good panning and motion blur shots, so if you see something you like, get yourself a nice print or t-shirt and help Huntsville Car Scene pay some bills. See you next time.

Click here to see the gallery. Buy photo prints and gifts!
All proceeds help pay Huntsville Car Scene bills.

There are no replies to show.