Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

Dairy Queen Cruise-In
Calendar: Events Calendar
Samir
Administrator

September 2nd to September 3rd 06:00 PM to 01:00 AM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Where: Dairy Queen, Highway 72, Madison

This is a monthly gathering that attracts all sorts of car lovers in the area. The meet is open to all makes and models, domestic and import. Come out and hang out. It's a good time for all.

Click here to see the gallery. Buy photo prints and gifts!
All proceeds help pay Huntsville Car Scene bills.

Although rain initially put a damper on the cruise-in, it dried up and a good number of cars came out. A lot of new and old friends were to be seen. There was a Corvette caravan to Bowling Green that stopped in Athens, and when they heard about the cruise-in, some of them came out as well. They told stories of their treks from Houston, Galveston, Louisiana and how they spent all day at Talladega doing 130mph in the turns. Lucky!

After the cruise-in, I stopped by to see one car I didn't have a chance to photograph at the cruise-in. The talented Harry and myself spent a few hours going crazy with creativity and took some pretty impressive pictures considering the conditions. If you would like to have a photo shoot of your car, don't hesitate to call me, 615-512-5520. And remember that every picture on Huntsville Car Scene can be ordered as a print or other photo merchandise. All proceeds from these help pay Huntsville Car Scene bills. Just click on a picture you like and click on the 'Buy' button. See you at the next one.

There are no replies to show.