Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

Landers McLarty Dodge Chrysler Jeep 1st Annual Charity Car & Bike Show
Calendar: Events Calendar
boost-me
Huntsville Car Scene Staff

July 18th 08:00 AM to 04:00 PM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Where: Landers McLarty, 6533 University Dr NW, Huntsville, AL 35806

Event Dates: July 18, 2009 - July 18, 2009

Registration $20.00 Per Vehicle and ends at 10am, All Proceeds will go to Charity in the Surrounding area.
$10,000 worth of Prizes will be given away.
50/50 Cash Pot
Cash Prizes.
Free Food
Activities for All Ages
Gift Bags including Free T-shirts for the 1st 200 Entries
Entertainment will be provided
Fun For All Ages

This event was much larger than even I expected. Registration time was extended due to the demand, but I think there just wasn't enough parking for all those that wished to register. Even spectator parking was a real issue.

Over 100 cars came to show on what was a perfectly temperate sunny Saturday. Three radio stations were present, the Predator monster truck was on display, there were yummy free hot dogs and snow cones as well as drinks. The DJ was one of the best I've ever heard at a car show and kept things lively. The Vipers Vixens were present and selling raffle tickets. Not too bad for a first time event.

I think everyone completely enjoyed themselves. Be sure to click on the slideshow to see the videos.

Click here to see the gallery. Buy photo prints and gifts!
All proceeds help pay Huntsville Car Scene bills.

There are no replies to show.