Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > General Discussions

General Discussions When the thread doesn't fit anywhere else...

Old December 3rd   #1
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

For Sale: 1973 Super Beetle

From the navwc email list:

"Great looking for sale for loooooow money. Wanda is selling her garage kept '73 Super because of a job transfer, only $2,000!

Here's her info:

I am moving in a few dys and need to sell her. She is a garage kept '73 super beetle. I have all the pictures and paperework of the restoration beginning with newfloor pans welded in, I know that means a lot to some folks not to have fiberglass floors! Anyway I have not driven her much in the last 2-3 years and he is not running well at all. I plan to sell her "as is" as I am moving and don't have the time to work on her now. Ifanybody is interested , I live in Decatur, off Moadus Road, down from Home Depot, for a few more days. My phone # is 350-2402 after 5pm. Thanks Wanda"

Old December 3rd   #2
VintageVWGuy
VintageVWGuy
has no status.

Sorry but I bought the car this afternoon prior to it being listed here

BOB
VintageVWGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 3rd   #3
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageVWGuy View Post
Sorry but I bought the car this afternoon prior to it being listed here

BOB
I'm so glad you did. This was a great looking car for the price and I would've hated for it to not get sold due to the economy.

Will we see it around in the future?
Old December 3rd   #4
VintageVWGuy
VintageVWGuy
has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir View Post
I'm so glad you did. This was a great looking car for the price and I would've hated for it to not get sold due to the economy.

Will we see it around in the future?
yea, definitely. It needs a little TLC due to not being driven much the past couple of years but nothing that should take long to do. I expect to have it up and running good by next weekend.

Although not a big fan of Super Beetles, I couldn't pass this one up for the money - very nice car for the price.

BOB
VintageVWGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th   #5
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Good to hear that it will be back on the road again. Too bad there's not too many good driving days now that the weather has gotten so cold.

Feel free to list it here if you feel like selling it.