Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > General Discussions

General Discussions When the thread doesn't fit anywhere else...

Old March 2nd   #1
EvilZ
EvilZ
is around.

Hit and Run: Looking for a 3 Gen Black Eclipse

It's a 3 Gen Black Eclipse with black wheels, blacked out tail lights, and a fart can.....basically looked like your typical ricer (sorry if i'm offending anybody but you know the type i'm talking about). He'll have drivers side door and rear quarter pannel damage. He cut me off yesterday when I was coming home from the gym and we both slid into the ditch and then he took off. I was in the truck so it was kinda hard to catch him considering it'll only run 90 on a good day and the mud tires will vibrate the fillings out of your teeth.

I've had a good response on hsvracing and facebook. He's been seen around the madison blvd. area. If you see him pm me, it'll go to my black berry. I really don't want put my phone number up for the world to see.

Thanks in advance for any help!
EvilZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 2nd   #2
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Man, I really hate to hear this happened to you! The good thing to know is that a hit and run is a higher offense than if you would have caught them. I know this one from experience. A C&K Roofing truck hit my Altima in October of last year. They haven't cooperated AT ALL, and they are definitely far from honest people.

Did you call the police when it happened, and have you filed a report yet?

I live around the Madison blvd area, so I'll keep my eyes peeled. If I find him, I'll get you the tag number and call it in to the police if you've filed a report.
Old March 2nd   #3
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

For a quick reference of what a 3rd gen eclipse looks like:

More images here:
http://images.google.com/images?q=3r...ed=0CBIQsAQwAA
Old March 2nd   #4
EvilZ
EvilZ
is around.

Yeah I called it in. I'm still pretty mad because it seems like everytime i get the truck ready to paint something happens to it. It's crap like this that makes me not even want to buy a new car........but this is the exact reason I have a crappy daily that i really don't care to much about.
Old March 2nd   #5
b.a.king
b.a.king
old,fat grumpy

good luck jay.and as far as c&k roofing goes they are sorry$%^&$#. i laugh ever time i see their commercial on t.v. talking about how great they are. i coulsd show you some pics of the so-called quality work they do. good luck with them also samir
b.a.king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 2nd   #6
EvilZ
EvilZ
is around.

i think its funny how no one gets my name......i suppose i need to change it since i'm getting out of the ricer/jap cars.

I have a lead on the guy i'm fixxing to ride by the possible persons house.

Last edited by EvilZ; March 2nd at 06:19 PM.
Old March 2nd   #7
clintjohns
clintjohns
ROLL TIDE

you need some muscle. I hope you squash him like the little chicken S** coward that he is
clintjohns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 2nd   #8
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.a.king View Post
...as far as c&k roofing goes they are sorry$%^&$#. i laugh ever time i see their commercial on t.v. talking about how great they are. i coulsd show you some pics of the so-called quality work they do. good luck with them also samir
I showed them a thread which is hidden here at the moment that documents everything that happened (I was carrying a camera at the time) as well as my contacts and attempts to resolve the issue. It also proves how they use illegal labor on their crews. They DID NOT want this information finding it's way on the Internet--oops, I guess it just did. Too bad the search engine spiders will pick this up and have it up in google in less than a day. I guess they should've thought about that before they decided to be dishonest. It amazes me how people will take advantage of freedom and then call it "honest business." They have offices in GA and FL as well.
Old March 2nd   #9
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDM View Post
i suppose i need to change it since i'm getting out of the ricer/jap cars.
What about fixing the CRX?
Old March 2nd   #10
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
That's so great to hear. I hope the officers do their duty and bust this guy good.

If not, get in touch with me as I know a good, honest attorney to consult with. You may be able to just file a suit yourself at the courthouse.
Old March 3rd   #11
twisted metal
twisted metal
rust is a color.

i know where your coming from,bought a new truck ,had it three days and was run off the road by a tax free driver.$3200.00 worth of damage. white olds 4 door missing left front hubcap.
twisted metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd   #12
HHRSSouth
HHRSSouth
has no status.

I hope its the dude your after. Just my .02 worth, I would also call body shops in the area if its not him.

Last edited by HHRSSouth; March 3rd at 08:03 AM.
HHRSSouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd   #13
EvilZ
EvilZ
is around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir View Post
What about fixing the CRX?
I'm looking for a motor (a D16A6) then i'm going to sell it. I'd love to hurry up and find a motor so I can get it sold, I've got the old one out and apart but its beyond trashed.

I really don't have time to get out that much anymore. I'm honestly not even sure if I'm going to buy another car at this point, I may just keep rolling in the toyota. I'm just beyond frustrated right now to say the least.

I've already called a few body shops and had a few friends do the same. I really doubt he'll be taking it to get it fixxed. I'm thinking if he doesn't have the money for insurance he's not going to have the money to fix it.
Old March 3rd   #14
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
I'm looking for a motor (a D16A6) then i'm going to sell it. I'd love to hurry up and find a motor so I can get it sold, I've got the old one out and apart but its beyond trashed.

I really don't have time to get out that much anymore. I'm honestly not even sure if I'm going to buy another car at this point, I may just keep rolling in the toyota. I'm just beyond frustrated right now to say the least.
I know the feeling. Sometimes life just gets in the way. I'm in the same boat with a lot of my cars needing work and not having the time. Now you know why the Porsche was always dirty.
Quote:
I've already called a few body shops and had a few friends do the same. I really doubt he'll be taking it to get it fixxed. I'm thinking if he doesn't have the money for insurance he's not going to have the money to fix it.
You're thinking is right on. These type of people not only don't have the money to fix it--they don't see the need. They'll hit someone, run, and not think twice about it. The next time it happens to me, the police will be working a different type of case.
Old March 3rd   #15
EvilZ
EvilZ
is around.

Well I've done some research on the guy that I think did it. He fits the bill, numorous tickets as well as a suspended licesnse. The guy has no job and his g/f is expecting......I love it!!!!!
Old March 3rd   #16
b.a.king
b.a.king
old,fat grumpy

Quote:
i think its funny how no one gets my name......i suppose i need to change it since i'm getting out of the ricer/jap cars.

sorry about the name thing i had you confused with jaymac. my bad.old age you know
b.a.king is offline   Reply With Quote