Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

Blue Knights Charity Poker Run
Calendar: Events Calendar
Samir
Administrator

May 22nd 09:00 AM to 02:00 PM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Where: Woody Anderson Ford, 2500 Jordan lane NW, Huntsville, AL

From the flyer:

This is a rain or shine event. Registration is $15 per entry and includes a ride pin for the first 200. $5 for each extra hand. Additional ride pins are $5.

Ride registration begins at 9am. Last bike in at 2pm.

In addition to the run, there will be games, awards for high and low poker hands, food and beverages, door prizes, and a 50/50 drawing.

Proceeds of this event benefit the Madison County Veterans Memorial Foundation.

Click here to see the gallery. Buy photo prints and gifts!
All proceeds help pay Huntsville Car Scene bills.

A good number of people came out, although the weather was nice enough for more to come out. I'm not sure what was going on, but I didn't see as many bikes out as I normally would on a Saturday. Was there something going on that I didn't know about? Maybe it was just too hot.

The Blue Knights were out in full force with door prizes galore and some great food (thank you for the sandwich!). Inside, decorated tables awaited the return of the riders among the Mustangs on the showroom floor. The service area even has some interesting vehicles including an older bike of some sort with a sidecar and a classic Mustang that was in for some service.
1 members will be attending this event:

There are no replies to show.