Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > In Memory Of...

In Memory Of... For all the enthusiasts we've known and loved that are no longer with us

Old April 11th   #1
1FINETTZ
1FINETTZ
has no status.

R.I.P. Jimbo Travens

A friend was killed in a motorcycle accident yesterday on highway 72 @ epworth dr. My condolences to his family and friends. He was a good man with a big heart. He would give you the shirt off if back if he could.
1FINETTZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th   #2
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

I hate to hear news like this. I'm sorry to hear of your loss. My condolences to Jimbo's family and friends.

Bike accidents in the area take people from us each year. Most of these accidents are a car hitting a bike. As a car driver, it is your responsibility to watch for bikes and share the road. The person you could accidently hit can be seriously injured or even die.

WANCA726 told me about a story where a C and K Roofing truck ran him off the road, and then the driver didn't even acknowledge the fact that it happened when he was able to get back on the road and beside the driver. People we know every day have these close calls, and the drivers that turn a blind eye to their mistakes like the driver for this C and K roofing truck should be reprimanded. As an aside, C and K Roofing leaves a really bad taste in my mouth as one of their illegal crew members did over $2000 of damage to one of my cars in October of last year, and then they refused to take responsibility or help with filing insurance claims. My car is still damaged (as many of you have seen), and I have to take legal action to make C and K Roofing do the right thing. These are not 'honest' people as they advertise themselves to be.