Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

Steak-N-Shake Monthly Cruise-In
Calendar: Events Calendar
Samir
Administrator

April 17th 06:00 PM to 09:00 PM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Where: Steak-N-Shake, corner of Spring Ave and Beltline Rd, Decatur, Alabama
Contact: Carl Kuby 214-9684 355-6008 1968cuda@gmail.com www.threenutz.com

This is one of the biggest local cruise-ins, regularly having over 100 cars from all over. The parking lot is well lit, there's plenty of food nearby, and everyone has a good time.

This year, the torch passes once again to a new organizer, Carl of the Scoops, Stripes, and Spoilers Car Club. And I'm pretty sure the tradition of this event will continue as it has in the past.

And as in the past, there will not be an event in August in order to allow everyone to go to Priceville's annual show.

Click here to see the gallery. Buy photo prints and gifts!
All proceeds help pay Huntsville Car Scene bills.

What a great night. The weather was great, the food was plenty, and awebb of Red Baron Photography was out covering the event. He even brought his lighting setup to work on creating special shots with Steak and Shake in the background. The next time you see him out, feel free to ask him about shooting anything special on your vehicle or creating a special shot.

Click here to see the gallery. Buy photo prints and gifts!
All proceeds help pay Huntsville Car Scene bills.

On my way over, I saw a gixxer in traffic, so I got a couple of shots of him. Apparently, he was posing too. I grabbed a few video clips of some of the unique vehicles that drove through--including the largest wheels on the highest Impala I've ever seen.

A great night to end a busy day. We'll see everyone again soon!

Old April 19th   #2
Beckham
Beckham
is at our new location in MADISON now!
Huntsville Car Scene Staff and Site Sponsor

Send a message via AIM to Beckham
Nice pics!

I see you took some pics of the blue/white Challenger. That's a great customer from Sound on Wheels that had a NICE audio system installed!

Also, that black C6 Z06 looks AWESOME!

www.facebook.com/TheSpeakerboxHSV
Beckham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th   #3
Carl from threenutz.com
Carl from threenutz.com
has no status.

cruise in

Thanks to everyone who came out this month! We had a great turnout. I estimate around 80-100 cars showed up. We had a great time looking at cars, eating good food and spending time with new and old friends. We hope to see all of you out there in May, on the 15th!

If you have any questions about the cruise in just email me at 1968cuda@gmail.com

I may have to get one of those personal professional photos this month, they look awsome!

Thanks again everyone!!!
Carl from threenutz.com is offline   Reply With Quote