Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

Old June 13th   #1
RBC3
RBC3
has no status.

SouthEastern Super Meet

Thanks again for all of your hard work Samir!! You really did a great job, and everyone enjoyed you hanging out. Too bad you didn't get to cruise in the black beast, but maybe Hardtopguy will be back around sometime soon. We need to talk soon, so I can start ordering all of the pictures. We are also in the process of making a banner for you in the Alabama section of S2ki.
Old June 13th   #2
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

It was great to hang out and meet everyone. What a blast! I'm working right now on processing the over 2 Gigabytes of data the event generated. I'll also be working on putting together a CD set once I've got the pictures up on the site.

I was able to get a short ride in the NSX to the re-group after Will's incident. Amazing car, but I could tell the front struts were gone. Brian's s2k actually felt better in the suspension arena.

I'd love to have all the various banners from www.s2ki.com that were made for this SESM. I'll run them for a while on my site if you get me a links to them. I think I have some pictures that will make a nice banner for next year.

Feel free to call me about anything, 615-512-5520.
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th   #3
RBC3
RBC3
has no status.

I will get you those banners, and we are making a banner for your site over there.
Old June 13th   #4
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Cool. I've already been looking at some of the pictures from the meet. Quite cool.
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote