Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

46th Annual Harvest Festival Car Show
Calendar: Events Calendar
Samir
Administrator

October 2nd 08:00 AM to 12:00 PM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Where: Behind Boaz Farmer's Market, Boaz, AL
Contact: Boaz Chamber of Commerce 256-593-8154 boazchamber@charter.net

From the flyer:

This show is open to all street rods, show cars, antiques, muscle cars, collectors, modified, trucks, and motorcycles. Registration is $15 and includes a dash plaque to the first 100. Pre-registration is $12 if by September 30, 2010. Registration ends at 10am the day of the show.

Classes are the following:
  • Original 1900-1949
  • Original 1950-1960
  • Original 1961-1972
  • Original 1973-1987
  • Original 1988-up
  • Modified
  • Street Rod
  • Truck
  • Motorcycle
Awards will be the following:
  • Top 3 in each class
  • Special interest
  • Best paint
  • Best engine
  • Best of show
  • People's choice
In addition to the show there will be 50s music, a hula hoop contest, 50/50 drawing, door prizes, an arts and crafts festival, and lots of shopping.

Old October 2nd   #2
willyplankhead
willyplankhead
if u cant say nothing nice atleast make it funny

I went to the show and man I was impressed buy the rides,numbers,and quality I was shocked me and my son placed in the truck catagory there were so many to choose from great show and a must to go to again thanks to everyone that was involved in getting it done
willyplankhead is offline   Reply With Quote