Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

4th Annual Car Show - First Baptist Church Rogersville
Calendar: Events Calendar
Gumby_Mac  
September 18th 08:00 AM to 02:00 PM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Where: First Baptist Church, 222 College St, Rogersville, AL
Contact: Matt Rosson - 256-247-5924 - fbccarshow@bellsouth.net

Below is a copy of the email sent to our club. I don't know if the FREE lunch is truly "for All" or just for car show registrants though...

I would like to extend a personal invitation to your club and invite you to the 4th Annual FBC Rogersville Car Show coming up on Saturday Sep 18th. This family event will include live music, free food and drink as well as games for children. All proceeds will go to the Rogersville Optimist Club's Christmas Charity program, which provides food and toys to needy families during the holidays. I hope and pray that you are able to support us with this event. Included with this letter is a flier with more details. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Thanks and God Bless!

Sept. 18, 2010 8:00AMó2PM
Registration 8AM ó 11AM
Awards at 2PM Rain or Shine

Top 20 Awards - Participant Judging

Free: Lunch for All with indoor seating
Live Music 50só70s Jim Marlboro & the Cruisers
Elvis Impersonator
Kids Inflatable Games
Door prizes

Entry Fee: $20 All proceeds to Rogersville Optimist Club Christmas Charities. Come and join us with your family for a great day of fun.
1 members will be attending this event:

Old August 1st   #2
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Thank you for the post!