Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > General Discussions

General Discussions When the thread doesn't fit anywhere else...

Old August 5th   #1
EvilZ
EvilZ
is around.

FS: 2006 LeMans Blue Z-51 Corvette

2006 Chevy Corvette
Lemans Blue
Tan Interior
3LT
Z-51
6 speed

Mods: Air Raid Intake, TSP long tube headers and x pipe, Magna flow axle back, and tune. Car made 376/370 on a dyno jet dyno.
Same as brand new rear Michelin Pilot Sport tires front tires are about 50%

I am the third owner of the car. I purchased the car at the start of the summer. I bought the car with intentions of modifying it but after doing some soul searching I really can't afford to tear the car up or mod it the way I'd like to at this point in my life. The car has rarely been driven in the rain and has never been abused. Anyone that know me knows that I am beyond OCD about keeping my cars in perfect shape and this one is no exception. My reason for selling it is after talking with my dad he has talked me out of finishing the nitrous install and just drive the car as is (the kit was never completed and has never been sparyed), however I'm the kind of person that just can't do a stock car and my whole reason for buying the car was to mod it. The car runs great as is but I'm just looking for something I can afford to play with and this just isn't it. I have 2 sets of wheels as well as a Harris Speed nitrous kit with the micro edge controller I can include if the buyer is interested. The car will be back on stock wheels and the nitrous kit will be uninstalled this weekend so if you are interested in the car as is let me know ASAP.

Car with stock wheels $26,000
Car with both wheels $26,500
Car with both wheels and nitrous kit $27,000

Please contact via PM or email cody.bellomy@gmail.com with any questions. Thanks for looking.

With Greg Weld Series 93 wheels:

Stock wheels:

EvilZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th   #2
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

I can vouch that this is a very clean c6. It's also pretty decently quick. Good luck with the sale Cody! You should've just kept the Z!
Old August 5th   #3
EvilZ
EvilZ
is around.

I hated the Z. Plus this car is actually less expensive to mod then it was. I'm just a tight wad and don't like to spend money. I have no idea what I plan to buy next if I even plan to buy anything.
Old August 5th   #4
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDM View Post
I hated the Z. Plus this car is actually less expensive to mod then it was. I'm just a tight wad and don't like to spend money. I have no idea what I plan to buy next if I even plan to buy anything.
Wow, you even take really good care of a car you hate, lol. You should just buy something modded just how you want. This way there's no other money to put in other than maintenance.
Old August 5th   #5
EvilZ
EvilZ
is around.

Well it was only about the last year that I started to dislike the Z.....and I take care of everything I own with no exceptions. Honestly I have never driven a car that was fast enough, handle well enough, or was nice enough for my liking.........and I've driven some very very nice stuff (cars that I haven't owned). I'm pretty sure this is why people think I'm a prick is because I have honestly to god only layed eyes on maybe 3 or 4 cars in my life that I really thought were nice (from the stand point of the total package power, look, comfort).......Maybe one of these days I'll find or build one myself. Until then I'll save just save money.

Last edited by EvilZ; August 5th at 11:54 AM.
Old August 5th   #6
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

So what are some of the cars that you've driven that fit the bill with everything? I've never found one that has, so I've got multiple cars for multiple tasks.

And saving is the way to go. I saved every penny that I made until I bought the Corvette. That was the one that started it all, lol.
Old August 5th   #7
EvilZ
EvilZ
is around.

Thats just it I've never driven on that would fit the bill for everything. Honestly I might be able to build my 69 Camero to my liking but i'm sure it would be somewhere in the 100-120k range and lets just be serious I don't have that kind of money and honestly may never have that kind of money.
Old August 5th   #8
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

The closest thing I found was the Porsche 997 Turbo Cabriolet. Decently fast when you get it with the overboost option, awd so it has good launches, handles well thanks to not being rwd like the other 911s, reliable and warrantied, looks good, holds a decent amount of people (although you still can't fit 4 for more than 10 minutes), and you can pop the top and cruise at the drop of a hat. If I had it to do over, I might have just gotten one of these instead of the Porsche Boxster and Corvette. But then again, the Porsche and Corvette combo cost half of one 997 Turbo.

You of all people know how money can be made into more money. I have no doubts that if you want to reach the goal of having that Camaro up to that level, you can do it. It would take patience and discipline, but that's all.
Old August 6th   #9
EvilZ
EvilZ
is around.

Delete this I'm an idiot that makes rash decisions when selling stuff sometime. Need to atleast think about this before I sell it.
Old August 6th   #10
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

It's all good.