Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

Old June 29th   #1
Unregistered
Unregistered
has no status.
Edit

Hooters Car Show

Hooters of Huntsville Car Show
July 16th 2005 10:00 (Registration)
Event: 11-2
We could not do the show without you…..
For information please call,
Jo Ann or Ron at 256-722-0166 or jstephens@hooters.com
Old June 29th   #2
Nevr2loS10
Nevr2loS10
has no status.

Send a message via AIM to Nevr2loS10
dang i just posted last nite about that...crazy...im there along with my club and friends for sure

Body dropped 84 s10 and 20s for sale hit me up if interested
Nevr2loS10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th   #3
JayMack75
JayMack75
www.showstopperz.net

Send a message via AIM to JayMack75 Send a message via Yahoo to JayMack75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
Hooters of Huntsville Car Show
July 16th 2005 10:00 (Registration)
Event: 11-2
We could not do the show without you…..
For information please call,
Jo Ann or Ron at 256-722-0166 or jstephens@hooters.com
Throw it on the Calendar Samir....I'll be there! Last time I went I got the "tacky yet unrefined" award...guess thats what happens when you got a bed in the bed of your truck covered in swirl... LMAO
Old June 29th   #4
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Anyone can post events on the calendar, not just me.

Here's the link to the event listing:
http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/ca...&day=2005-7-16
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th   #5
Quinnsvw
Quinnsvw
has no status.
Hasn't Checked Email

hooters huuuummmmm hhhhhoooooootttttteeeeerrrrrrssssss uuuuuuuummmmmmmmm yes ill be there with my wife
Quinnsvw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th   #6
Nevr2loS10
Nevr2loS10
has no status.

im in for sure....should be a good show....does anyone know the guy who im guessing works there with the escalade front end on the full size?....it looks pretty good but james in big blue will shut him down i hate to say...especially when we get him bagged

Old June 30th   #7
firefighterposey
firefighterposey
has no status.
Hasn't Checked Email

its me again

we are hitting all of the events that we can so you can count us in . it has to make for a good show when you have hot cars hot women and cold beer lmao .if anyone has any idea about what classes they have e-mail them to me at firefighterposey@yahoo.com so I can figure out how many vehicles to bring to enter thanks .

Firehouse Truckin President
Shawn L. Posey
firefighterposey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th   #8
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

I met a buddy there tonight and stopped in to see about their Bike Wash on the 11th. They had a small piece of paper with more details on the car show. I'm going to update the event listing with the details on the paper.

Last edited by Samir; June 30th at 01:45 AM.
Old July 2nd   #9
aminga
aminga
has no status.

Send a message via MSN to aminga
Classes for Chevy, Ford, Chrysler, Import and Trucks.

Hummmm. The Regal ain't an import, It aint a truck, It damn sure isn't a ford or chrysler so where does it fit into the scheme of things.
aminga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd   #10
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Don't know, that's a good one. But you know how the Regal never fit into any categories anyways. I'd just call them and find out.
Old July 3rd   #11
Nevr2loS10
Nevr2loS10
has no status.

are trucks w/ the suvs?...if so that wont really be fair to us

Old July 4th   #12
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Not sure. Isn't an suv considered a truck? I'd just call them and find out.
Old July 12th   #13
you will soon find out
you will soon find out
has no status.
Edit

Angry Looking to take out some imports

Import class is gonna be tough with only 2 trophys to give out. Better hope that eclipse or that red prelude don't come out from that fasho joke club. By the way where is the all mighty eclipse haven't seen it in a while did he sell it? It doesn't matter anyway because he will be destroyed the next time he comes out. He's gonna need all the help he can get from his little so called car club ha ha ha ha. If you want to see a real club come to the show at hoooters brang all you got
Old July 12th   #14
Tha_Blue_Pill
Tha_Blue_Pill
has no status.

Send a message via Yahoo to Tha_Blue_Pill
Quote:
from that fasho joke club
You cant be serious...i was about to make a post with all kinds of certain unmentionables...but i know Samir would frown on that...and if i'm correct isnt slander some kind of violation on your site samir...?

But anyways i hate cowards who are all big and bad behind thier keyboard...
How about we just see...Have we done something wrong to you...what's your reason for the childish name calling and taunting?...why cant a car show be just about chillin out and looking a cars...

and seeing how its a HOOTERS show...y are you so adimant about Fa Sho...when i know that i'll be more focused on the girls, forget y'all...i'm beginning to question your preference dude...lol
Old July 12th   #15
Nevr2loS10
Nevr2loS10
has no status.

[QUOTE= He's gonna need all the help he can get from his little so called car club ha ha ha ha. If you want to see a real club come to the show at hoooters brang all you got[/QUOTE]

dang bro thats kinda harsh...i mean ill be the first to admit I didnt like the Fa Sho guys at first cause I felt like they were cocky...but once you get to know em they are a really cool bunch of guys...and apparently who ever you are your not around much cause Larry has a new whip and the eclipse hasnt been out in quite some time....So what do you have thats so great!?...cause ill be willing to bet if your talkin speed wise w/ imports Fa Sho has someone who will smoke your @$$ or if not me and my boys got something for ya..and if your talkin looks once again someone will shut ya down...so quit runnin your mouth and bring it to the show man...talk is cheap (especially when you wont show your name) Now dont come back at me tryin to bash my ride either cause if you got that much game to talk apparently you must have a little something and my dime aint nuthin special just note that im tryin to keep the air cool....why cant we all just go to a show and be cool w/ out all the hatin? its gettin kinda old seriously

Old July 12th   #16
JayMack75
JayMack75
www.showstopperz.net

Send a message via AIM to JayMack75 Send a message via Yahoo to JayMack75
What I don't understand is why people start jumping when someone does something like this person did. You can tell he doesnt have any home trainin...I mean, if he had manners he would go to the bathroom when he felt diarrhea of the mouth coming on. Regardless, Fa Sho should take that as a compliment...I always did whenever someone started hating on me and mine...all I know is Fa Sho is doing the same stuff I did with my club a couple years ago...people start getting pissed whenever you start showing up and taking all the club participation trophies, and when you start bringing a lot of cars that shut out everyone else, well...tempers get hot. Can't you tell? That guy is probably someone that Fa Sho didnt want to waste their time on and he's got his panties in a wad. Don't sweat the small stuff...and when you walk away with the trophy he thought he was going to be getting, then laugh...and take his girlfriend. LMAO
Old July 12th   #17
MYLOTOY
MYLOTOY
has no status.

I just got off the phone with a manager at Hooters and the Hooters Car show is being pushed back to the 23rd due to the weather that is to be here this weekend. Has anybody figured out how you can be at 2 shows at the same time with the same car? I want to go to the 256 show and the Hooters show what a delima.

Last edited by MYLOTOY; July 12th at 02:29 PM.
MYLOTOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th   #18
Munchie
Munchie
is purging all the poo out of his life!

Send a message via AIM to Munchie
weather Why Does Everyone Jump When Someone Says That The Weather Is Going To Be Bad? They Also Said It Was Supposed To Rain Non-stop For The Next Week And All I Have Seen Is 1 10 Min Shower Last Night, At Least In South Pkwy Area, But The Hooters Car Show Is Where I Am Going To Be, Cause Of The Beautiful Scenery. Lol
Munchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th   #19
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by you will soon find out
Import class is gonna be tough with only 2 trophys to give out. Better hope that eclipse or that red prelude don't come out from that fasho joke club. By the way where is the all mighty eclipse haven't seen it in a while did he sell it? It doesn't matter anyway because he will be destroyed the next time he comes out. He's gonna need all the help he can get from his little so called car club ha ha ha ha. If you want to see a real club come to the show at hoooters brang all you got
Your post is in violation of Section 5.a.2 of the Terms of Service for this site. Do not make another post that violates this agreement or you will be banned from this site.
Old July 12th   #20
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoturLS
I just got off the phone with a manager at Hooters and the Hooters Car show is being pushed back to the 23rd due to the weather that is to be here this weekend. Has anybody figured out how you can be at 2 shows at the same time with the same car? I want to go to the 256 show and the Hooters show what a delima.
Is just the day of the show the only thing that's changed? Looking at the calendar, they had a better shot at this weekend. There's a lot of stuff going on the 23rd weekend.