Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > General Discussions

General Discussions When the thread doesn't fit anywhere else...

Old September 1st   #1
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

FS: 1969 Valiant

From an email:

"I have a buddy who is selling an old valiant, so I am just passing on the info. Here are the details:

The car reads 32,700 miles, probably 132,700. It runs solid, don't know if the 318 was ever rebuilt or if the carb was, but it doesn't burn any oil or smoke at all. All original clean interior, only one rip in the center armrest and some on the dash. The paint is about 80% original with very little rust at all. Needs some finishing on the body to look complete. Has complete trim on the body. I have quite a few goodies from 1969 including the original broadcast sheet, original window sticker, original dealer invoice, airtemp brochure, Goodyear brochure and warranty booklet with the original owners info. The only original memorabelia missing is the owners manual, all else is there. The a/c does work and was converted to 134r by the dude I bought it from since he does a/c work. All in all its a very straight and clean mostly original car that just needs some finishing. It does run and drive fine around town. It is the 318 with a carter two barrel and more than likely is numbers matching. I put a fuel pump and filter on the car, and replaced a busted trans cooler line. I have done some tinkering on the car, I just don't have the time or the money to invest in fixing this cruiser up like she deserves. She needs a good home. I'm asking $1,200 or best offer.

For any info or to talk to Andy, call him at 256-975-9564. You can email him at andyola86@yahoo.com thought calling would be faster."