Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Site Related Discussions

Site Related Discussions Have an idea to make the site better? Having problems? Look in here

Old July 6th   #1
UAHCHICC
UAHCHICC
has no status.
Huntsville Car Scene Model

Contest

Hey everyone, I am in Kristie, most of you might know me from the cop car pic. I hope you all had a good 4th of July weekend. I figured I would let you all know know I am in a online modeling contest and I was hoping you could vote for me and get others to vote as well. You can vote as many times a day as you wish through the end of the month. I figured that if I could get a few people to vote often then I might have a shot at winning the $1000. If you get a chance go to
http://www.amateur-contests.com/website-sign-up.htm and scroll down, register for the site, go to the next page and login, click on July contest and female 18-30 scroll down to the bottom of the page and click vote, and the next page mark beside my pic, scroll down and click submit. It will take a few minutes to vote the first time since you have to register but after that it will only take a few seconds. You must sign in each time you vote though. Talk to you soon!
Kristie
UAHCHICC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th   #2
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Help Krisitie win! She's modelled quite a bit for Huntsville Car Scene.com with some great shots. I'm voting every day.
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th   #3
dbatesphoto
dbatesphoto
has no status.

Send a message via AIM to dbatesphoto Send a message via MSN to dbatesphoto Send a message via Yahoo to dbatesphoto
seems like voting has slowed down some for kristie so the lead is stretching a little Kellie is up to 2207 while Kristie is just 2023. Come on gang get the link out there for folks to vote.
dbatesphoto is offline   Reply With Quote