Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

mysubie.com Huntsville Flat Four Meet
Calendar: Events Calendar
Samir
Administrator

January 5th 07:00 PM to 09:00 PM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Where: Big EDs Pizza, 903 Memorial Parkway NW, Huntsville
Link to Discussion(s): http://www.mysubie.com/event?id=668

From the event listing:

"This will is our first meet of 2011!"

This is a monthly meet for the Huntsville Flat Four group on mysubie.com. Come hang out with the city's most enthusiastic Subaru group.

Click here to see the gallery. Buy photo prints and gifts!
All proceeds help pay Huntsville Car Scene bills.

I arrived a little late, but it was great to see all the new cars and new faces. There was a light mist covering all the cars and added a textured sheen as light reflected off them. It was Courtney's birthday--Happy Birthday Courtney!--so there were some cupcakes. And I heard the pizza and calzones at Big Ed's were great. I didn't get a chance to eat any, but I'll definitely have to try them sometime. We talked in the parking lot for a while after, and then a select few of us headed downtown for a bit. And some of us for more than a bit. It was great meeting everyone and I'll see everyone next time!

There are no replies to show.