Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

2011 We Love Boobies Run
Calendar: Events Calendar
BFMC AJ  
April 9th 10:30 AM to 04:00 PM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Where: 8700 Highway 72 West, Madison, AL 35749

It's that time again. That's right, it's the Boozefighters MC 2011 We Love Boobies Run! The annual strip club run raising money for breast cancer research. Last year we had 338 bikes and raised $8,500 for the American Cancer Society. This year let's see if we can hit 500 bikes and raise $10,000.

And just so you don't think this is for bikes only...we would LOVE to have some great cars come out. Let's face it, we all love stuff that goes fast. Besides, this is about doing something good for a cause so we don't care if you ride, drive, or pedal your way out. Just bring money!

Mark your calendars for April 9th. First bike out 10:30 am. Last bike in 4:00 pm. Start is Jimmy's. 2nd stop The Pony, 3rd stop Visions,... 4th stop North Alabama Biker Supply, 5th stop Adult Emporium, last stop at Dream Girls. Food served at final stop. Poker run: Draw six cards and drop your worst when you turn in your hand and Dream Girls. High hand wins $200. Low hand wins $100. There will also be a raffle, 50/50 and auctions. Drag Specialties and Parts Unlimited will be at North Alabama Biker Supply.

Hey everybody....we'll be raffling off a shotgun thanks to Precision Defense Systems in Athens, AL. Tickets are $5 each or 3 for $10. The winning ticket holder must take possession from Precision Defense Systems, and follow all Federal and State laws for the purchase of a firearm, or arange shipping to their local FFL. Here are the details on the shotgun:

Mossberg Grand Slam 835 UltiMag Features:
- Shoots all 12 gauge 2 3/4", 3" and 3 1/2" shotshells
- Positive steel-to-steel lock up
- Ambidextrous thumb-operated safety
- Wide rib with white front and brass mid-bead sights
- Overbored and ported barrel
- Interchangeable Accu-Mag choke tubes for lead, steel and other non-toxic loads
- Includes a Mossberg cable lock
- Receiver drilled and tapped for scope bases

Specifications:
- Chamber: 2 3/4"-3 1/2"
- Capacity: 6 Shot
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Sights: Adjustable Fiber Optic
- Chokes: New Ported Tube
- Overall Length: 40 3/4"
- Length of Pull: 14 1/2"
- Drop at Comb: 1 1/2"
- Drop at Heel: 2 3/8"
- Finish: Mossy Oak New Break Up
- Stock & Forearm: Synthetic
- Weight: 7 1/4 lbs See More

Boobs, bikes, beer, guns, and did I mention boobs? All the major food groups are there. Come on out and have some fun with us for a great cause!

For more information e-mail info@boozefightersmc73.com

Thanks and see you there!
AJ
Boozefighters MC
4 members will be attending this event:

Old February 2nd   #2
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Thank you for the post AJ!
Old February 3rd   #3
BFMC AJ
BFMC AJ
has no status.

By the way....here's the flyer for this year.

BFMC AJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd   #4
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

I've added the flyer to the event listing.

And AJ, I want to extend you guys an offer. If you'll add the "www.huntsvillecarscene.com" url below the line "For more info...", I'll run a free banner ad here on the site up to the day of the event.

Just post a revised flyer here and be sure any newly printed ones getting distributed are revised design, and send me a banner in the IAB 468x60 size.

Last edited by Samir; February 3rd at 09:32 AM.
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th   #5
Bmanxer
Bmanxer
needs to cut some fenders to lay his baby out!

I love boobies too. Count me in!
"I don't care how many times I've heard "I'm done," no one is ever done. You are in this for life. Come girlfriends, wives, kids, or even unemployment, your heart will always be in love with wheels. And so will the rest of us. We all share the same disease."
"Wise men aren't really wise--they've just been around long enough to see everything!"
Bmanxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th   #6
BFMC AJ
BFMC AJ
has no status.

We would love to see some rat rods and muscle cars show up. They are always a crowd pleaser! Anything that people will like to see, whether it's got 2 or 4 wheels.

North Alabama Biker Supply is doing a customer appreciation day the same day as the event and they are one of our stops. We're working together to bring out as many people as possible for a good cause and some good dirty fun. They'll have vendors, etc there. That parking lot behind North Alabama Biker Supply thant links it with Visions, Showcase and Adult Emporium is HUGE. Hint hint.

Oh, and if you like guns...Precision Defense Systems is coming out with a museum of old arms to show off. Antique machine guns, etc. They aren't selling anything, just showing stuff off and handing out cards. They'll have a table at North Alabama Biker Supply.
Old February 5th   #7
Bmanxer
Bmanxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFMC AJ View Post
We would love to see some rat rods and muscle cars show up. They are always a crowd pleaser! Anything that people will like to see, whether it's got 2 or 4 wheels.

North Alabama Biker Supply is doing a customer appreciation day the same day as the event and they are one of our stops. We're working together to bring out as many people as possible for a good cause and some good dirty fun. They'll have vendors, etc there. That parking lot behind North Alabama Biker Supply thant links it with Visions, Showcase and Adult Emporium is HUGE. Hint hint.

Oh, and if you like guns...Precision Defense Systems is coming out with a museum of old arms to show off. Antique machine guns, etc. They aren't selling anything, just showing stuff off and handing out cards. They'll have a table at North Alabama Biker Supply.
How about mini-trucks?
"I don't care how many times I've heard "I'm done," no one is ever done. You are in this for life. Come girlfriends, wives, kids, or even unemployment, your heart will always be in love with wheels. And so will the rest of us. We all share the same disease."
"Wise men aren't really wise--they've just been around long enough to see everything!"
Old February 11th   #8
BFMC AJ
BFMC AJ
has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmanxer View Post
How about mini-trucks?
Ok, I hate to admit this...but I'm a bike guy man. What is a mini-truck?
Old February 11th   #9
Bmanxer
Bmanxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFMC AJ View Post
Ok, I hate to admit this...but I'm a bike guy man. What is a mini-truck?
The smallest trucks made by companies. Chevy has the S10. Mazda has the B2200. Ford has the Ranger and so on
Old February 12th   #10
calinkaos
calinkaos
has no status.

I love BOOBIES!!! I think I might have to drop the SC in the car early and come back to show it off for this event!!!!!!
Old April 6th   #11
Bmanxer
Bmanxer

I've got all of the fairings back on the bike...just need a few machine screws to replace the ones lost during my PCS from VA. I've also installed the power commander and tuned my fuel maps...she runs like a dream! I'm going...anyone else?
Old April 6th   #12
Bmanxer
Bmanxer

Tried to get a shot of it up before the editing time limit ran out, but I was too late, so here ya go!
Old April 6th   #13
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

I was wondering where you were man! Good to see you back!
Old April 6th   #14
Bmanxer
Bmanxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir View Post
I was wondering where you were man! Good to see you back!
I was gone for the last month in MS and getting married in FL. I'm back now and ready to do this thing! How've you been bro?
Old April 6th   #15
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmanxer View Post
I was gone for the last month in MS and getting married in FL. I'm back now and ready to do this thing! How've you been bro?
I was wondering what had happened to you. I thought the big news you got last we talked scared you off the planet.

I've been good, but very busy. We need to catch up! Let me know when you're out somewhere and I'll join you.
Old April 6th   #16
Bmanxer
Bmanxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir View Post
I was wondering what had happened to you. I thought the big news you got last we talked scared you off the planet.

I've been good, but very busy. We need to catch up! Let me know when you're out somewhere and I'll join you.
Lol, no, big news hasn't frightened me away, it's in fact made me quite happy now. Married, own a home, got my dog with me, putting the air suspension together now...it's getting there man.
Will you be at the boobie run?
Old April 6th   #17
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Sounds awesome. I'm actually going to miss all the events on Saturday. I'll be at the Indy race at Barber to capture our local s2000s parading the drivers around the track before the race.
Old April 8th   #18
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Scratch that, I had my timings wrong. I'll be there Sat for the start and I'll see everyone at Dream Girls at the end. I'll be covering a car show in between, and heading to Cafe 302 after that.

Last edited by Samir; April 8th at 08:17 PM.
Samir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th   #19
BNo
BNo
has no status.

Pics

Where are the pics that you took at the first and last stop posted?

B-No
BNo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th   #20
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNo View Post
Where are the pics that you took at the first and last stop posted?

B-No
They're not posted yet. I actually haven't posted anything yet for 2011. I hope to start posting event coverage next week and be completely caught up by the end of May. There's about 20,000 picture to go through.