Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

Motorcycle Cruise (Curvy Roads)
Calendar: Events Calendar
Bmanxer  
February 13th 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Where: Huntsville and surrounding areas

Hey guys, it's supposed to be a really nice day out tomorrow. Feel like taking out your favorite rubber footed friend out for a cruise? I know it's a tad short notice but I was looking at some potential roads to hit up around the area for a good curvy, twisty ride. I want to take my bike out and shake off the cobwebs, I'm sure it'd be a blast in a car too. Would anybody be interested? We'd meet up for breakfast, go cruise, get some lunch, cruise some more and head back.

Check the link and let me know what you think.

http://www.motorcycleroads.us/regions/al_highland.html
1 members will be attending this event:

Old February 12th   #2
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Sounds like a good idea. I've got too much going on or I'd join you.
Old February 12th   #3
Bmanxer
Bmanxer
needs to cut some fenders to lay his baby out!

Went out today and cruised down to Cycle Nation. They have a pretty nice selection there and some REALLY good sales on literbikes. Then we went to Monte Sano and rode all over it. MAN I was getting my serious lean on in some of those turns, I was having a BLAST!!! We were absolutely shredding it, and I definitely hope some of you guys can come out tomorrow!

Samir, I'll try to take some pics for you broseph
"I don't care how many times I've heard "I'm done," no one is ever done. You are in this for life. Come girlfriends, wives, kids, or even unemployment, your heart will always be in love with wheels. And so will the rest of us. We all share the same disease."
"Wise men aren't really wise--they've just been around long enough to see everything!"
Bmanxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th   #4
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Glad you enjoyed the day. Days like this are more the norm around here and is why we have so many enthusiasts out enjoying a day like this. I can't wait to see the pics.
Old February 12th   #5
Bmanxer
Bmanxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir View Post
Glad you enjoyed the day. Days like this are more the norm around here and is why we have so many enthusiasts out enjoying a day like this. I can't wait to see the pics.
I am beginning to see everything you've ever told me sensei.
"I don't care how many times I've heard "I'm done," no one is ever done. You are in this for life. Come girlfriends, wives, kids, or even unemployment, your heart will always be in love with wheels. And so will the rest of us. We all share the same disease."
"Wise men aren't really wise--they've just been around long enough to see everything!"
Old February 12th   #6
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

lol, I've just been at this too long. Wise men aren't really wise--they've just been around long enough to see everything!
Old February 12th   #7
Bmanxer
Bmanxer

Quote:
lol, I've just been at this too long. Wise men aren't really wise--they've just been around long enough to see everything!
Hahaha, does this need to get quoted in my signature block too?
Old February 12th   #8
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmanxer View Post
Hahaha, does this need to get quoted in my signature block too?
If you want to use a smaller font, sure. If not, it's going to read like a book by the end of the year, lol.
Old February 13th   #9
Bmanxer
Bmanxer

Quote:
If you want to use a smaller font, sure. If not, it's going to read like a book by the end of the year, lol.
I'll shrink it once it gets big enough :P