Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

Huntsville Speedway Trade Days and Racers Swap Meet
Calendar: Events Calendar
HuntsvilleSpeedwayMedia  
April 17th to July 1st 07:00 AM to 06:00 PM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Where: The Huntsville Speedway, 357 Hegia Burrow Road, Huntsville, AL 35803

Huntsville Speedway 3rd Saturday Trade Days And Racers Swap Meet Continues SATURDAY 3/19/2011!!

Clean out your closets, garage, and bring your stuff to the first Huntsville Speedway Trade Days event!

All vendors are welcome! Just $10.00 per space (Tables not included) and entrance is FREE to the public! 7am-1pm Saturday 3/19!

Something for everyone! Purses, Hobbies, Tools, Art, Toys, Clothes, Shoes, and much more! To get to the Huntsville Speedway just take the parkway South to Hobbs Island road and follow the signs. There is a flea market on Hobbs Island road, KEEP GOING 2 MILES and take a left at Hobbs Island Grocery on Hegia Burrow Road to the Huntsville Speedway Trade Days.

To pre-register or for more info email huntsvillespeedway@yahoo.com This will be a monthly event so please come out and make it a great one! All yard sale, garage sale, and any items (except animals) are welcome. If you have been stocking up for a yard sale this is the event for you!

RACERS WELCOME! Bring out those parts and price em to go! Then stick around to watch the first practice for the 2011 Huntsville Speedway season. Grandstand admission to the practice is FREE!

RACERS EXCHANGE AND SWAP MEET!! Racers and auto parts sales are welcome! Last trade days saw quite a few parts trade hands.

Please note: No animals and NO PUPPY MILLS! If you need a pet we suggest your local shelter or The Ark of Huntsville.

Setup starts at 6:00am Late setups allowed but the earlier insures the best spots.

Put it on your calendar for Saturday 3/19/2011 For Huntsville Speedway 3rd Saturday TRADE DAYS!

Old March 3rd   #2
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Thank you for the post!
Old March 3rd   #3
HuntsvilleSpeedwayMedia
HuntsvilleSpeedwayMedia
has no status.

Thanks for letting me put this up on here. Thanks too for editing where I missed a y. I could not find where to go back and fix it. LOL!
HuntsvilleSpeedwayMedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd   #4
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

You're welcome. Be sure to mark yourself as attending again. When I change the dates, it clears the attendance list.
Old July 16th   #5
mailman
mailman
uses spellcheck to avoid looking stupid

Evidently this has folded and needs to be removed. I traveled all the way from north Madison County to the speedway and it was locked up with no one around. It might have started out as every third Saturday but I guess they decided to cancel it. To save anyone else from wasting expensive gas, I suggest this be deleted.
mailman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th   #6
Kendal Coker
Kendal Coker
has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailman View Post
Evidently this has folded and needs to be removed. I traveled all the way from north Madison County to the speedway and it was locked up with no one around. It might have started out as every third Saturday but I guess they decided to cancel it. To save anyone else from wasting expensive gas, I suggest this be deleted.
I went there today too, nothing there. I drove from Decatur.
Kendal Coker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th   #7
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendal Coker View Post
I went there today too, nothing there. I drove from Decatur.
Thank you both for letting me know this event has ended. It's nicer when the organizers let us know then us finding out this way. Event listing revised.