Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage

Event Listings, Discussions, and Coverage Find, discuss, and see event coverage from the past, present, and future

Old October 1st   #121
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
This particular General Lee has a big block 383 not 440
Yep, I found that out when I talked to the owner this weekend. But that's what I was told initially in the meetings.

The event is pretty big--the largest of any type that I've worked before. There were some spins and close calls. Only the very very pretty Datsun had any damage. And he went home after that. I'm looking forward to tommorrow, but the work is even tougher than I imagined. I've never ached this much in my entire life.
Old October 2nd   #122
shagnwrx
shagnwrx
has no status.

Send a message via AIM to shagnwrx
I have to concur with Samir on the aches. Our BDSM Black Ops video team was covering the event. We figure for next time we'll need machetes, repelling gear, and safety harnesses to do the weird shots we did this year.
I found muscles I did not know I even had.
shagnwrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th   #123
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Glad to see you guys were out there. I look forward to getting a chance to see your stuff and work on mine.
Old October 14th   #124
Zeke
Zeke
has no status.

Samir - I was a corner worker on station 11 on Sunday and I got some pretty good action shots of the cars an corner workers from NABMS. If you want, I'll send them to you like last year.
Mark
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote