Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > General Discussions

General Discussions When the thread doesn't fit anywhere else...

Old July 7th   #1
NiTeZ
NiTeZ
7M-GE goes in today! :D

Send a message via Yahoo to NiTeZ
Talking 2010 Camaro vs Wife on Ebay!

Ok now this is just hillarious! I still am laughing!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2010-...ht_4311wt_1165
NiTeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th   #2
Quincy
Quincy
needs to get back in the gym

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiTeZ View Post
Ok now this is just hillarious! I still am laughing!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2010-...ht_4311wt_1165
Dude...that is HILARIOUS!!!!!
Quincy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th   #3
EvilZ
EvilZ
is around.

I saw this a while ago on another forum.
Old July 7th   #4
Stephen Freeman
Stephen Freeman
has no status.

Poor dude.I hate to see him loose the car. It is not fair.
Stephen Freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th   #5
NiTeZ
NiTeZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Freeman View Post
Poor dude.I hate to see him loose the car. It is not fair.
This X2^
Old July 7th   #6
Gumby_Mac
Gumby_Mac
is gettin' ready for Bug'n!

lol! Reminds me of the bumper sticker: "Wife and Dog missing. Reward for Dog"
Old July 7th   #7
dragginbody87
dragginbody87
has no status.
Official Huntsville Car Scene Grammar Police

Most likely false but smart move.
dragginbody87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th   #8
cLc
cLc
is fighting the man~!
Huntsville Car Scene Site Sponsor

Send a message via AIM to cLc
That is amazing. Does make me wonder what the (ex)wife looks like...lol
cLc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th   #9
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Wow, that's just wrong...

A search for 'wife' on brings up some interesting stuff, mainly some funny stickers:
http://motors.shop.ebay.com/i.html?_...=p4506.c0.m282

But there's one listing of a motorcycle that actually has 'wife says must sell' in the listing, lol:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2003-...item3f0b9aea29
Old July 7th   #10
NiTeZ
NiTeZ

yeah one of the guys I know actually emailed the guy wanting pics of the ex lol. I was like that is very wrong lol. I have caught a lot of crap from my wife over this. In fact she is taking a poll on facebook seeing if everyone sees what she is seeing. Everyone been saying I'd trade her in before I would my car. I wouldn't do that, I love my wife. Only thing she doesn't get is I'm not building her. Yes my computer background is of my car, my facebook pic is my car and my background pic on my cell is of my car. But I take pride in what I do. I do the same with tattoos I do that I'm really digging. So yeah it's been an all day arguement that started out as a joke and from some outside influences she has took it to another level . Oh well she can't see it from my point of view. Everyone that knows me, knows who I'm married to and knows I love my wife with all my heart. I know where she is coming from but I'm not that romantic like I once was when I was younger. I don't even google at other chicks like most guys do. So I guess because I'm a guy that no matter what I do I will always be wrong.
Old July 7th   #11
dragginbody87
dragginbody87
has no status.
Official Huntsville Car Scene Grammar Police

It's just a s*** test from her. Ignore it. Funny that you mention it. These were just posted today and apply to your situation:

http://roissy.wordpress.com/2011/07/...relationships/

http://roissy.wordpress.com/2011/07/...of-the-week-5/
dragginbody87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th   #12
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Cars>Relationships
Old July 7th   #13
NiTeZ
NiTeZ

I see my wife more and spend more time with her then I actually spend on my car. I haven't got anything done that I should have already had done to my car. I need to hook up my Cry02 system, need to actually do a real detail job on it, finish the interior and get my stock rims finished so I can do Auto X, not to mention that I was going to do with my wife. This car gets us to our jobs everyday, keeps us cool in the hot summer, hot in the cold winter and is part of my passion. But I guess only true car enthusist actually understand that.
Old July 7th   #14
200sxsermatt
200sxsermatt
shift denied!

Lol my wifes the same way... always tells me that she is waiting for the day that I leave her for a car...but I love her more than anything and would do anything for her...hence why she drives the newer car with ac heat and other non essential amenities like heated seats and remote start...im like Ryan...I have my wall paper my se-r... I do have my phone background as my car but its a android so I have multiple screens ( one is her. One is my daughter. And the other is my se-r)

Last edited by 200sxsermatt; July 7th at 11:36 PM. Reason: changed my cat to my car lol
200sxsermatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th   #15
NiTeZ
NiTeZ

I have an android as well but it only has 3 screens and they are all the same wallpaper. you put one big big in there, the middle screen is the middle of the pic and the two sides are the other two sides of the pic. ohh well.
Old July 11th   #16
Arrowhead 21
Arrowhead 21
has no status.

That's very odd but hilarious at the same time.

Last edited by Samir; July 11th at 01:34 PM.
Arrowhead 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd   #17
Mrs NiTeZ
Mrs NiTeZ
[Too Long]

ok i am gonna come to my own defense on here. that was a bad day all together that we got into it. i am able to laugh more about it. but its still hard when people joke and say "oh your still around?" and the other day ryan was cleaning his shot gun or something and my roommate looked at our friend and said "well i guess hes decided to do an old yeller on Brittany and chose the car afterall"
while that is funny it still hurts. i have gotten into cars for ryan. was it my top passion when i was younger? no, i preferred to get detention for bringing books to the lunch room..yes folks i actually got threatened in high school with detention because i chose to bring a novel to the lunch table over "socializing". and i am not talking trashy books, i am talking Jane Austen and William Shakesphere stuff.
i do not understand how a man can spend hours and hours on a computer talking about cars, especially at night, when hes got a loving woman wanting to cuddle in bed. there are times i will talk about cars and can hold my own half way but other times i honestly would rather discuss whats for dinner and talk about planning our vegas trip lol.
so i am not the big bad witch of the west. i bust my butt helping with ryans car. if i gripe about the time he spends and the fact he really does have tons of pics of it on facebook and his computer and his phone, ok....???? lol. i guess this is one of those things ya chalk up to men will never get women and women will never get men lol.
bottom line...your woman will be around alot longer than your car in many cases..so treat her right lol
Old July 23rd   #18
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs NiTeZ View Post
i guess this is one of those things ya chalk up to men will never get women and women will never get men lol.
Well said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs NiTeZ View Post
bottom line...your woman will be around alot longer than your car in many cases..so treat her right lol
My experience has been different, so my cars are where all my love goes now. Look mom! No broken heart!
Old July 23rd   #19
clintjohns
clintjohns
ROLL TIDE

that is amazing - post pics of the ex-wife if dude sends them - LOL
Old July 24th   #20
Mrs NiTeZ
Mrs NiTeZ
[Too Long]

lol well hey at least i was able to get on here and defend myself. only to find a lot of what ryan wrote was when he was mad at me and couldnt delete lol. i am going to try and post this link on here for 2 shirts i made him lol.

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customiz...mber=558150190

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customiz...mber=558159711