Go Back   Huntsville Car Scene.com > Huntsville Car Scene Forums > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old July 17th   #1
Grave
Grave
has no status.

new guy

my name is robbie, i found out about HCS from a youtube drift video. i was curious as to the people who are into drifting.
The significance of my user name?? its the name of main character from my favorite anime. (yes im a super hardcore anime otaku) make fun all you want lol.
I have a right hand drive RX7 3rd gen theres a secret about it but i dont really want to tell everyone..sorry (hint: its from japan ^-^)
umm im not that great with computers so i dont know how to load a picture from my hard drive but i will post one as soon as i figure it out!!
Lastly my favorite activity is to drift i was in the military for 4 years so i didnt have much time to practice so im not that great at it but im trying to get better
Grave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th   #2
cheesepuff
cheesepuff
Says Roll Tide!!!

Welcome
cheesepuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th   #3
NiTeZ
NiTeZ
7M-GE goes in today! :D

Send a message via Yahoo to NiTeZ
Welcome! Check the calendar for drift events. Also come out to shows and meets . I'm not into drifting tho, more into Auto X as of a week ago lol.
NiTeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th   #4
200sxsermatt
200sxsermatt
shift denied!

Welcome!~! Love to see that for sure...you don't really see to many of those at all! RHD FTW!~! easiest way to upload pics is to use photobucket but as soon as samir gets on... he'll post a link on how to post the pics! Def. need to check the calender and hit up some shows!
200sxsermatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th   #5
cLc
cLc
is fighting the man~!
Huntsville Car Scene Site Sponsor

Send a message via AIM to cLc
Is this the red FD3S?
cLc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th   #6
RatTrap
RatTrap
-Rat is where it's at!.

I saw a RHD at Hardees

The 1st Saturday there was one at the Hardees show.
It was yellow.

Welcome to the site and forum!
RatTrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th   #7
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grave View Post
my name is robbie, i found out about HCS from a youtube drift video. i was curious as to the people who are into drifting.
The significance of my user name?? its the name of main character from my favorite anime. (yes im a super hardcore anime otaku) make fun all you want lol.
I have a right hand drive RX7 3rd gen theres a secret about it but i dont really want to tell everyone..sorry (hint: its from japan ^-^)
umm im not that great with computers so i dont know how to load a picture from my hard drive but i will post one as soon as i figure it out!!
Lastly my favorite activity is to drift i was in the military for 4 years so i didnt have much time to practice so im not that great at it but im trying to get better
Welcome Robbie! Drifting is big here in Huntville, but not in a formal way. The closest organized events are in Birmingham just 100mi south of us and are put on by www.alabamadrift.com. There's also organizations in TN, GA, and MS that put them on. The TN events in Nashville are the same distance at 100mi, but the GA and MS events are futher.

Here's some links that should help you get some pictures up:
http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/showthread.php?t=3694
http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/showthread.php?t=472

Let me know if you need any help with it too. I'm like tech support for the site, among other things.

I'd love to see pictures of the car. It's been quite a few years since I've seen a rhd 3rd gen. Also check out www.tvrx8.org as they love all sorts of rotaries, and www.drqft.com is the local drift community site, but it's got all the normal drift fodder.

What's interesting is I just glanced at the site and it looks like a legitamate Huntsville drift event is in the works for the end of this month:
http://www.drqft.com/life-south-drif...7-30-t301.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by 200sxsermatt View Post
...easiest way to upload pics is to use photobucket but as soon as samir gets on... he'll post a link on how to post the pics!
Yep, photobucket and imageshack are good ways too.
Old July 19th   #8
Grave
Grave
has no status.

wow

wow you guys are pretty nice lol no drift a black one i live near bham im also part f alabama drift tho it isnt called that anymore the main dude got mad or something or other i was in the marines and i just recently got out so i dont know all the details about it but i will def try to make it to one of your meets. i havent got to take my fd anywhere other than bham but if anyone is eer interested in drift the alabama drift guys meet at Als on southside in bham
Old July 19th   #9
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

The nicest place online in Huntsville for car enthusiasts.

Wow, I didn't realize there was a rift in alabamadrift. I hate to hear that. They were on their way to putting drifting on the map in Alabama.

Well, there's still TN Drift in Nashville, which is close, and the Huntsville drift event possibly happening at the end of this month. Hey, there's a small meet this Wednesday at the Jet Pep in Madison:
http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/ca...=2011-7-21&c=1

Come be if you can. It would be sweet to see the FD in person.
Old July 19th   #10
Grave
Grave
has no status.

Talking kool

well i will def try to show up i was reading you said wed.. but the post link says at dig N dog on thursday ..lol so which one?? anyways yeah one of my buddies in alabama drift is like one of their senior members is suppose you could call him but he and a couple of the older guys and girls will be working it out together...not all hope is lost for alabama and drifting!! lol
Old July 20th   #11
Samir
Samir
is missing the scene
Administrator

Oops, wrong link. This is the right one:
http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/ca...=2011-7-20&c=1
Old August 2nd   #12
dragginbody87
dragginbody87
has no status.
Official Huntsville Car Scene Grammar Police

I've seen hundreds of anime. Let me know if you want some recommendations on good ones. There's a lot of crap out there and recycled storylines.
dragginbody87 is offline   Reply With Quote